FANDOM

• Does Wikia have a feature for this? No.

Is this possible? Yes; but it would be require a lot of CSS. Plus, it would require JS which I cannot help you with.

Now that I have bumped the thread, maybe someone familiar with JS will see it.

Loading editor
    • The Dr Who wiki had this at some point did they not? It's certainly doable, although the amount of custom code on that wiki is astonishing...

Loading editor
    • Guyus24 wrote: The Dr Who wiki had this at some point did they not? It's certainly doable, although the amount of custom code on that wiki is astonishing...

The Dr. Who wiki still has the feature actually, so wadding through their CSS and JS to find the proper coding should be doable.

Loading editor
    • They accomplish this using MediaWiki:Ns0.css and MediaWiki:Wikia.js. What you are looking for is the JS between:

/* ==================
         COLOUR CHANGER 2.0
         ==================
         by [[user:Pecoes]]
         see http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:477388
         for conceptual design discussion
         ================== */

and:

//Getting rid of comment button

As you may have noticed, the initial design of the script was discussed here. If you have any questions about the script, it might be a good idea to ask one of them (the thread's participants). Note that you do not have to name your stylesheet "Ns0". You can give it any name you want as long as you correct the URL in the script. Also, note that the stylesheet is quite long; as I suspected it would be.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message