FANDOM

• So a friend of mine and I have been getting the new Scan Clue locations in Menaphos and Prifddinas and I went back since I had found another clue and wanted to see if the location had been found yet only to discover that someone has completely taken credit for nearly all of the previous locations by overriding several images with their own picture in the same exact locations.

This seems extremely petty because we are all, as a community, trying to add information to the wiki and for someone to be able to just take credit of someone elses work is just not fair.

Loading editor
    • Is there a question somewhere in there?

Loading editor
    • This sounds like and issue for the wiki admin to deal with.

Loading editor
    • CrakeThePwny wrote:
      So a friend of mine and I have been getting the new Scan Clue locations in Menaphos and Prifddinas and I went back since I had found another clue and wanted to see if the location had been found yet only to discover that someone has completely taken credit for nearly all of the previous locations by overriding several images with their own picture in the same exact locations.

This seems extremely petty because we are all, as a community, trying to add information to the wiki and for someone to be able to just take credit of someone elses work is just not fair.

Just revert it then.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message