FANDOM

• Hello. I've created an infobox, but there is a problem. My wiki is about professional wrestling and you can see here that the infobox of the professional wrestler is blue on top (where the wrestler's name is). The same thing happens in this article too, but the blue box is bigger.

I want to get rid of the blue boxes (the small ones and the bigger ones). Can someone help me please?

Loading editor
    • .pi-europa .pi-title {
          background-color: <choose a color and place it here>;
      }
        Loading editor
    • Excuse me for my lack of knowledge, but how do I do it? I tried to put it on the top of the page and inside the infobox, but it didn't work. And one other thing: If I want to use the Bubbles color (#E7FEFF) do I have to write it like that?

.pi-europa .pi-title {

background-color: <#E7FEFF>;
      }

Loading editor
    • While I'm here, I might as well ask:

How do you change background colors of tables?

Loading editor
    • You have to put it the Template:Infobox page.

Loading editor
    • @Vagelis, what Andrewds wrote goes in the /MediaWiki:Common.css page of your wiki.

@parkourmaster {|style="background-color: put color here;"

Loading editor
    • I don't know why, but it's not working. Maybe I'm doing someting wrong.

Loading editor
    • I can't see it anywhere on the css page. Add this:

.pi-europa .pi-title {
          background-color: <choose a color and place it here>;
      }

to this page. Don't forget to bypass the cache for the effects to take place

Loading editor
    • Thanks, but I still see the same thing. I bypassed the cache by pressing ctrl and f5. 

Maybe I need to wait until tommorow to see if the changes are implemented, I don't know.

Loading editor
    • A slight mistake was made, I probably should have clarified. Replace <E7FEFF> with #E7FEFF. So it looks like this:

.pi-europa .pi-title {
         background-color: #E7FEFF;
      }

Loading editor
    • I saw your updated code, there's no need for the < and the > before and after #E7FEFF, just have #E7FEFF there without < or >

Loading editor
    • It's working now. All I have to do is pick the right color.

Thank you :)

Loading editor
    • No worries :) although Andrewds1021 deserves the credit for giving the code!

Loading editor
    • Yeah, Andrewds1021 is very helpful. He has helped me before. If you're reading this, thank you Andewds *thumbs up*

But, besides him I think I should thank you too. You kept replying, while you could have ignored my messages and let me figure it out myself *thumbs up* to you as well.

Loading editor
    • No problem. Sorry I wasn't able to respond to subsequent posts. I was away with limited spare time and access to the internet. But Rolento certainly did a great job stepping in. For future reference, when other users put something in angle brackets when showing you CSS, it typically is a placeholder for the value described by the enclosed text. I suppose I should have been clearer on that.

Loading editor
    • Thanks for this information. I'll have it in mind.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message