FANDOM

• Hello! I recently started using the infobox builder option more on my Wikia, but as of late, when I go to publish my infobox it just says, "saving your great project" and spins. I've tried refreshing and starting over, but it just does the same thing. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Or something that I can do to make it work?

Thank you in advance!

Witchy

Loading editor
    • If you have any custom JS, either personal or site-wide, it may be affecting the editor. Have you made any changes to either your personal or site JS shortly before and/or after this started happening? Are you using any ad blockers? If not (and this is still happening), it is likely just a bug and you should report it using Special:Contact/bug.

Loading editor
    • No, I haven't. And I disabled my ad blocker for Wikia sites. I don't know if this will affect it, but the template was recently deleted as I wanted to create a new one. Could this be affecting it?

Loading editor
    • Hard to say. How long ago did this start? When you posted your question? Could you provide a link to the problem template?

Loading editor
    • I'd say it's been happening off and on for the past month or so. However, with this template, a few days. There isn't anything to link to, since it was deleted. The link is below to the history of the page.

Homes Template

Loading editor
    • The best advice I can give you at the moment is to either wait it out or report it as a bug. By the way, regular users cannot view the history of a deleted page.

Loading editor
    • Thanks, I'm just gonna report it as a bug. Oh, I didn't know that, thanks.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message