FANDOM

• Errorloading
    Every time i try to edit a page it keeps loading and loading forever with no end, is there something wrong with wikia
      Loading editor
    • There's most likely an error in site JS. What wiki is that on?

Loading editor
    • I had the same problem awhile back where I couldn’t post comments and the editor would load perpetually. Turns out it was due to a Firefox extension I was using. I’d suggest maybe switching browsers and/or disabling the problem extension to find the problem, if this is the case.

Loading editor
    • KockaAdmiralac wrote:
      There's most likely an error in site JS. What wiki is that on?

Final Fantasy Wikia - Luneth (FF3 main protagonist)

Loading editor
    • Okay, that wiki's site JS is a mess. Looks like it was causing issues for VisualEditor a few months ago but it probably hasn't been fixed yet. Try contacting the admin who most recently worked with JS on the wiki and if they are not sure how to fix it they can contact a Staff member to help them fix it.

In the meantime, you can edit pages on that wiki by appending &usesitejs=0 at the end of the page URL when editing with VisualEditor or use another editor.

Loading editor
    • I'm convinced it is a problem with the Final Fantasy Wiki's MediaWiki:Common.js, but unfortunately I didn't write most of it. Since I joined, the Common.js has only gone down.

I'd suggest contacting the admin who actually added this instead to explain your issue.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message