FANDOM

• Hello, I just checked the monobook skin for the Cybersix Wiki and it looks really bad, I assumed the Theme Designer would've changed this too but it doesn't. I liked what I saw on the Monobook Wiki but its looking pretty dead right now, I would've liked some help with it.

Some things the Monobook Wiki mentions that I like, half-rounded corners, semi-transparent background, and headers with a background. I'm not sure how to make these. I would like to make these changes in the MediaWiki:monobook.css rather than Common.css.

Loading editor
    • So, is there anything specific you need help with?

Loading editor
    • Monobook is not officially supported. See Help:Layout#Monobook.

You can affect the Monobook skin wiki-wide CSS by editing MediaWiki:Monobook.css on your wiki.

As always, please give a link to your wiki and be as specific as possible with what you want to change.

Loading editor
    • Thanks, I've asked JoePlay for help with this so hopefully this can be done faster with him, since he approved the Community Development Team/Requests for the Cybersix Wiki.

Loading editor
    • Yup, he should help alot. It's also good to know he will help with Monobook even though it isn't officially supported.

Loading editor
    • Yeah, it's great. He'll get started on Monday since its nearing the weekend now.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message