FANDOM

• The user Futuristichub is vandalizing the FuturisticHub page from Awful YouTubers. He's going around vandalizing the article with fake information and he's now threatening people (including me) with fake lawsuit threats and threatening to expose people's personal informations including mine so he can really send death threats to harass people like he did last time. And he was banned before with death threats, telling people to die and stuff. Now he's back with fake lawsuit threats. He's currently talking to a admin name Bert to remove the pages he doesn't like with his lies. I know this person. He's a dangerous sociopathic liar who would literally hurt people. I even got threats from him in private messages too.

https://awfulyoutubers.wikia.com/wiki/FuturisticHub

Loading editor
    • Hi, please contact local administrators about the page - they can protect the page if it is needed. He can be messaged on his message wall here.

For harassments and threats, please contact Staff via Special:Contact/general. It helps if you supply links to threads and edits when you fill out the form. You can contact Bert directly by having something like "Attention Bert: title" in the top of the message.

Hope this helps.

Loading editor
    • Well thanks for trying. As for FuturisticHub, don't believe any of his fake lawsuit threats.

Loading editor
    • Hey, thought I'd quickly note that the user is currently globally blocked.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message