FANDOM

• Here are the release notes for FANDOM's code release scheduled for November 29, 2018:

• FIXED: We recently fixed an issue with cross-wiki interlanguage links pointing to fandom.com wikis. (For example, [[w:c:animalcrossing:fr:Animal Crossing (Jeu)]] now correctly takes you to the French Animal Crossing wiki.)
    • NOTABLE: The Fandom homepage and editorial topic pages will be migrated from fandom.wikia.com to fandom.com domains. This will also enable HTTPS for all users visiting the homepage.
      Loading editor
    • CodeAgnth
      CodeAgnth removed this reply because:
      22:42, November 28, 2018
      This reply has been removed
      1. So that is how inter-language and inter-wiki links interact. I was curious about that.
      2. "domains"; is that a typo or are the pages really going to be split across different domains? Just curious. I don't care either way.
        Loading editor
    • Will [[homepage:]] be updated?

Loading editor
    • Update: the Fandom homepage change has been delayed due to some late-breaking concerns, but is still planned to occur soon.

@Ursuul: since we try and make sure old URLs continue to forward to new locations, I don't foresee a problem there. The exact link itself may not be updated immediately though.

@Andrewds1021: ah, just a case of using the term interchangeably with 'URLs'.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message