FANDOM

• Here are the release notes for FANDOM's code release scheduled for December 3, 2018:

• FIXED: We will fix a broken Announcements link on Special:AdminDashboard for non-English wikis on fandom.com.
    • FIXED: We recently fixed an issue where reCAPTCHA failed to load on fandom.com communities.
      Loading editor
    • Thanks for the fixes! I personally never experienced them, but thanks anyway.

Loading editor
    • There seems to be a problem regarding using red links to head towards an article to be created. Instead of going to the intended link (like [[Unknown article]]), it instead tries to make an article with a name similar to the article where the red link is located.

EDIT: It is fixed by doing a purge, but I really hope I don't need to purge every time I encounter red links like these.

Loading editor
    • It has always been doing that for me. I'm pretty sure that's intended behavior.

Loading editor
    • Really? I am pretty sure that hasn't been the case for me; but it is now.

Loading editor
    • I've had a few people who have messaged me about the red links as well, since November 27.

Despite the link pointing to '#' when you hover over it, when you click it, it will open up a modal. And when you open it in a new tab, it'll open the correct page.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message