FANDOM

• I really wanted the Cartoonia Wiki I created having the old layout. The reason why is because I accidentally clicked "yes" when it asked it to create it on Community Builder, and I can't create it over again. Can you please revert it to the old layout that most wikis do?! Thanks! I'd be very appreciated!

Here's the link, by the way: https://cartoonia.wikia.com/wiki

Loading editor
    • I don't know if it's possible, but you'd have to ask at Special:Contact/general. It may have to be deleted/recreated.

Loading editor
    • I tried, but for some reason they just asked my why I wanted the old layout changed for the wiki, even though I told them a specific reason why.

I even replied to them, they didn't send me anything.

Loading editor
    • Why you want the old layout? Because it's better in every way imaginable?

Maybe they thought you meant Monobook with "the old layout"? But you want Oasis, the "regular" skin, right?

Loading editor
    • Correct, I want the Oasis skin, the one with categories and other stuff it has.

Loading editor
    • Did you tell FANDOM staff specifically that you want the Oasis skin? If you were vague, that may be why you were rejected.

Either way, FANDOM staff making it hard to get off Community Builder would be interesting news.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message