FANDOM

• So I was wandering if blocking users for 2 hours on a wikia and reverting peoples user roles as they haven't done anything for the wikia agaisnt the TOS and considered as abuse? Thank you...

Loading editor
    • If they have bureaucrat rights, they can always unblock themselves, restore their rights and then do the same to you. Why are you doing it?

Loading editor
    • TheKorraFanatic
      TheKorraFanatic removed this reply because:
      Not exactly relevant, Ig. (Always make sure to read the full title, ye.)
      04:17, January 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Discord drama thanks guys tho feels good knowing I won’t get my perms removed

Loading editor
    • And no I was wandering if I was gonna get removed for banning 1 person for 2 hours and removing someone’s mod role cause they didn’t nothing

Loading editor
    • Aight, so I am one of the bureaucrats in the wiki mentioned (https://krunkerio.wikia.com/wiki/). Full story on the issue: TrevorProNoob's "cousin" was recently banned from a Discord server, and TrevorProNoob believes a moderator in that server (who was also a moderator in the wikia) banned his "cousin." To retaliate, TrevorProNoob stripped that person (from here on called X) of all his moderator rights. Afterwards, all moderators and admins who called him out on his abuse of power, were stripped of all their moderator/admin rights. The community has decided to classify this as abuse, since he is just removing the rights of people who don't agree with him. Many people have tried mulitple times to reason with him, to no degree of success. I have to mention, people of many different roles in the games community have tried to reason, included a community manager appointed by the game's developers.

Loading editor
    • KockaAdmiralac wrote:
      If they have bureaucrat rights, they can always unblock themselves, restore their rights and then do the same to you. Why are you doing it?

He is talking about him blocking a moderator in the wiki. I am the bureaucrat trying to get him removed from power right now. The only other bureaucrat is his "cousin."

Loading editor
    • TrevorProNoob wrote:
      Discord drama thanks guys tho feels good knowing I won’t get my perms removed

No one assured that.

Loading editor
    • You can check out User blog:Mira Laime/How to Deal With a Bad Bureaucrat. Most of the time demotion would have to be done through on-wiki community consensus that afterwards gets linked to Staff through Special:Contact/general for them to execute the demotion.

Loading editor
    • Maybe you should reason with me but all you do is jump straight to reporting and voting. I literally created the wiki months before you edited it and I gave you bureaucrat so pls stop

Loading editor
    • And stop lying I only took like 1 persons mod role away wtf do you mean everybody?

Loading editor
    • You realize they can check logs and see I only removed 1 person and also wtf do you mean reasoning as all you did was make it worse in discord. I suggest you find a new wiki to edit and leave the one I made alone or work with me and make it good

Loading editor
    • TrevorProNoob wrote:
      And stop lying I only took like 1 persons mod role away wtf do you mean everybody?

I have checked the logs. All the moderators I promoted were demoted at some time during 2019.

Loading editor
    • I demoted Electrizedd

Loading editor
    • And I don’t think I will get removed anyway cause of drama it’s not like I deleted all the pages or harassed people into revealing personal info or even abused bureaucrat and admin perms and changing the home page to nsfw

Loading editor
    • TrevorProNoob wrote:
      Maybe you should reason with me but all you do is jump straight to reporting and voting. I literally created the wiki months before you edited it and I gave you bureaucrat so pls stop

"Many people have tried mulitple times to reason with him, to no degree of success. I have to mention, people of many different roles in the games community have tried to reason, included a community manager appointed by the game's developers." ~ A comment I made on this post. We have tried. Multiple times, with multiple people. We have asked you to be mature about things, but you have straight up refused.

Loading editor
    • Tf the discord server has like 7 members and all you did was mute me and he didn’t even try reasoning with me all he did was tell me not to ban ppl from discord

Loading editor
    • JJG4M4R wrote:
      TrevorProNoob wrote:
      Maybe you should reason with me but all you do is jump straight to reporting and voting. I literally created the wiki months before you edited it and I gave you bureaucrat so pls stop
      "Many people have tried mulitple times to reason with him, to no degree of success. I have to mention, people of many different roles in the games community have tried to reason, included a community manager appointed by the game's developers." ~ A comment I made on this post. We have tried. Multiple times, with multiple people. We have asked you to be mature about things, but you have straight up refused.
      Here is some proof:
      ExhibitB
        Loading editor
    • JJG4M4R wrote:
      JJG4M4R wrote:
      TrevorProNoob wrote:
      Here is some proof:
      ExhibitB
      And some more:
      ExhibitC
      (\__/ is ProNoob's alt.) I can keep sending more proof that we tried to reason with you. I have tons of it. Don't keep denying what you did.
        Loading editor
    • KockaAdmiralac wrote:
      You can check out User blog:Mira Laime/How to Deal With a Bad Bureaucrat. Most of the time demotion would have to be done through on-wiki community consensus that afterwards gets linked to Staff through Special:Contact/general for them to execute the demotion.

The community has already done that.

Loading editor
    • If you sent it to Special:Contact/general, wait for a reply.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message