Fandom

Community Central

• Hello,

Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you think my Wiki looks good, and I was wondering if there are any improvements you think I can make to it. My Wiki doesn't fit the criteria for the Community Development Scheme to I was just looking for a general answer if that is okay.

Again, really sorry to bother you and if you are unable to give me assistance, please can you direct me somewhere where I can get assistance please.

Thank You.

My Wiki: http://yugiohfavouritecards.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh_Favourite_Cards_Wiki

Loading editor
    • Hi Spongebob. The wiki looks fine for the most part. On the home page, I would suggest removing the line at the top that says "This Wiki currently has 29 articles." It's not needed, as every page displays the number of pages the wiki has. I would also recommend replacing the word "upload" with "create" in these two sentences: "Please upload pages which show us your favourite..." and "Upload your favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! card here:"

Another thing you might want to do it to reword this sentence - "If you are bored and feel like you have nothing to do, please consult this list." - to something that sounds better, such as "Help us out! Check out this page for a list of things to do to improve the wiki."

Lastly, if you'd like a custom logo or background, you could make a request at Logo Creation Wiki where there is no criteria to meet. It's just volunteers from the overall Wikia community that help people.

Good luck with the wiki!

Loading editor
    • Thanks Joe!!

Loading editor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki