FANDOM

• Hi Dopp. Recently chat has been lagging or in this case "Blanking". Here's a screnshot (to the right) of what I'm talking about. Do you know anything to stop this as it quit annoying.
    Blank

Here's an Example Whenever I go on chat at SNN

Loading editor
    • Hi Willaca, this is usually the sign of a bad connection. Is it happening for everyone, consistently, or just you? Is it still happening? What's the URL of the wiki?

Loading editor
    • Sorry for barging in like this, but that is the Sonic Wiki.

Loading editor
    • Oh, speaking of that, there are some issues at Ultra Dragon Ball WIki as well.

• Whenever there is a user who is on alone, with no other, he still is there, even though he has left. Only going on the chat solves that.
      • When someone leaves, it doesn't show up (Mostly).

Are there Wiki issues? Are the Wikia Staff aware of these kind of glitches?

Loading editor
    • Excuse me for barging in as well, but this is happening to a few users on the Regular Show wiki as well, and all the affected users use IE. (I'm talking about the blank chats) I tested it myself using IE, and the chat never populated, it was just blank. It's not my connection; Chrome loads the chat just fine.

Loading editor
    • HI, What version of IE is this happening on? Older versions (like 6 or 7) will have issues. Is it IE that others are using?

Loading editor
    • Speaking for the Regular Show Wiki, all the affected users are using IE. I know that one or two use IE7, but others are using IE9, and when I tested the chat, I used IE 9 as well.

Loading editor
    • OK we are working on it - thanks!

Loading editor
    • thank you! This is very frustrating for my fellow editors, and I'm glad It's getting addressed :)

Loading editor
    • Hi, I'm an administrator on the Regular Show wiki. I use IE 7, and chat has not been working since yseterday. :/ Thank you so much Sarah for working on the problem, I really appreciate it! :)

Loading editor
    • Ok we fixed the issue - please let me know if you are still having problems. Also, please upgrade your IE, that is an old version we no longer support. Thanks everyone for your patience!

Loading editor
    • Thank you so much Sarah! :) Also, because the version I have is not supported (IE 7), does that mean I will not be allowed on chat later? :/

Loading editor
    • I am not sure, but I recommend updating so you can be sure.

Loading editor
    • Thank you, Sarah! The issue seems to be fixed :D

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message