Wikia

Community Central

• I think you consider my edits as spam or nonsense probably because you don't understand.

Or it is too hard for me to explain.

Loading editor
    • Faceplalm
        Loading editor
    • ............................................________
      ....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
      .............................,.-"..................................."-.,
      .........................,/...............................................":,
      .....................,?......................................................,
      .................../...........................................................,}
      ................./......................................................,:`^`..}
      .............../...................................................,:"........./
      ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
      ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
      .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
      ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
      ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
      ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
      ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
      ............/.`~,......`-...................................../
      .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
      ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
      .....`=~-,__......`,.................................
      ...................`=~-,,.,...............................
      ................................`:,,...........................`..............__
      .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
      ........................................_..........._,-%.......`

Loading editor
    • How'd you get the ASCII facepalm to work? Whenever I try that, it ends up looking all scrambled, lol.

Loading editor
    • Break tags, my friend.

Loading editor
    • Why are you showing me facepalm? What does it mean?

Loading editor

• ............................................________
      ....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
      .............................,.-"..................................."-.,
      .........................,/...............................................":,
      .....................,?......................................................,
      .................../...........................................................,}
      ................./......................................................,:`^`..}
      .............../...................................................,:"........./
      ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
      ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
      .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
      ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
      ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
      ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
      ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
      ............/.`~,......`-...................................../
      .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
      ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
      .....`=~-,__......`,.................................
      ...................`=~-,,.,...............................
      ................................`:,,...........................`..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
      ........................................_..........._,-%.......`

Loading editor
    • dunno!

answer my question.

Loading editor
    • To be clear, Robot, I was facepalming Anomalous's initial image-facepalm. I have no idea who you are and I have no intention of palming my face on your behalf.

Loading editor
    • Ahh, thanks Dzylon for helping me make text facepalms. <br> for the win! :P

Loading editor
    • I would recommend using <br /> instead of <br>

<br /> is valid XHTML (works in HTML, but also in XML where all tags must be closed), whereas <br> only works in HTML.

Also, I believe that more parsers will be able to parse closed tags slightly faster. Basically, I'm advising that I would consider it best practice to always close your HTML tags.

Loading editor
    • wtf!

Loading editor
    • @Robot746:

About editing on Bloons Wiki:

• As you wrote to me on Thread:406911: "you are supposed to control EVERYONE'S behavior on the Bloons wiki. That is an admin's job.". I fully agree with you, that we as admins on Bloons Wiki should control everyone's behavior there, and I assure you, that we are doing it. However, I'm not sure, whose behavior on Bloons Wiki (besides yours) is not correct. You are still saying that Anomalous13 is bullying you, however we explained to you (many times, many times & many times), that if you break rules, and somebody gives you a decent warning that you shouldn't do that, it is not a bullying.
      • Also, watch your languare. We were really benevolent to you on Bloons Wiki, before we blocked you for your trolling, however your phrases like "wft", or "Your f*cking messages in threads are all stupid. You have blog posts as bad as cr*p. " on Thread:406904 are surely not welcome here. If you continue with your trolling and offensive language, we will ask VSTF for a help.
        Loading editor
    • BTW, as I see, you have moved to Bloons Conception Wiki, and you already started to troll there. However, I don't think, that CyberGuy23 as an admin and founder there, is interested in it, so I would like to ask you to stop with your trolling even there.

Loading editor
    • He called me a BADGE WHORE.

I consider that rude.

Loading editor
    • You admitted to being a badge hunter. Badge hunters are not welcome on any wiki, so of course I called you a badge whore. That is not bullying.

Badge hunter = badge whore

Loading editor
    • Anomalous13: Badge hunter would have been a more polite way to say it.

Robot746: I'm sorry that you're having issues on the wikis you're editing, but it's clear from the various threads about this here on Central that some admins consider your actions inappropriate in their communities. In cases of user conflicts, it's best to move on and find another project to contribute to.

In any case, as Spike said, please tone down the language here on Central. Thanks.

Reminder: In cases of user conflicts, you can always ask Staff to look into the situation via Special:Contact.

Loading editor
    • Thanks for your help.

Loading editor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki