Fandom

Community Central

• I've been trying to test an older version of this extension on a private wiki. I've seen that it's installed on the Special:Version page, but it's not showing up on any other special pages. I also have the 'wikifactory permissions. Why doesn't it show up?

Loading editor
    • Wikifactory is a staff tool - so you would not have permission to access that on Wikia. Special:Version lets you know what version of Mediawiki your wikis is running. You should be able to see that on your wiki.

Loading editor
    • I believe he's trying to run it on an external Wiki, not on Wikia. He probably got the WikiFactory source and enabled it (which can be confirmed in Special:Version). I don't know if you can run WikiFactory on a non-Wikia wiki though (without any modifications at least). Looking at the source, it relies heavily on Wikia classes to run.

Loading editor
    • So how do I install the classes?

Loading editor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki