Wikia

Community Central

• There's a problem at Bloons creation wiki once again. This time it's not about a normal contributor, it's about a bureaucrat! You see, user:anomalous13 has been meddling Bloons creation wiki calling our wiki 'dead' and also spamming.we'll we know bureaucrats can't be blocked or demoted so we couldn't think of a good idea. It would a mega big help if you would be able to help us.

Loading editor
    • Please show proof that I was "spamming". I'd love to see that. The Bloons Creation Wiki is a ripoff wiki of the official idea wiki for Bloons. Besides, the wiki is dead, no point in denying it. I haven't done any malicious actions on the wiki at all, besides starting tiny arguments with you guys.

Yes, I am not interested in helping the wiki. The only reason I am a bureaucrat on BCW is so I can revert my ridiculous and unreasonable blocks from the extremely inexperienced administrators at that wiki.

By the way, CesarTheSanchez, an admin on that wiki, is also violating Wikia's Terms of Usage by being under 13 years of age.

Loading editor
    • What?! When can you stop being nosy and cesar is not under 13 years old! When can you stop calling our wiki dead!

Loading editor
    • I'm not being nosy; I'm just trying to clear things here. Cesar's userpage clearly states that he is 11 years old.

The wiki gets little to no activity. Just look on Special:WikiActivity on the wiki, and you'll see that the wiki is dead. The users who contribute the most are you and Cesar, and you two haven't done anything at all recently.

Loading editor
    • Conver
        Loading editor
    • As I can see, you were snooping around on Bloons Wiki to find anything to make me look bad. Desperate much?

Loading editor
    • I wasn't! I was just looking at the features of that wiki. How can you know that I really was there to look for something to look bad. Huh? Are you a mind reader even though i'm far away from you? I am not a liar. Calling people six year olds is making others feel bad. What if I called you a four year old. How would you feel? For the last time I am not lying. Stop raiding my notifications, please. I am asking you nicely.

Loading editor
    • 1) Looking at the features? You very rarely go on Bloons Wiki, so your appearance there just now is very, very suspicious.

2) Cesar has told me twice that Halowarrior is six years old. I can find the threads if you wish.

3) Seriously? Do I look and act like I'm four years old? If you were to call me a four year old, I would simply brush it aside and call you stupid. I don't go around and make false accusations about people.

4) Stop raiding your notifications? As I said before, I'm just clearing things here. You are making me look like a bad person in this thread, which I am not.

Loading editor
    • *halowarrior

Loading editor
    • Wow, that's one grammatical mistake I've made, compared to the hundreds that you have done. You've just lost the argument. It is pointless to argue with one who can't argue. Since I win all arguments between us, I don't feel very satisfied. Oh well.

Loading editor
    • Um..me...thousand....grammar...mistakes?

Loading editor
    • Hello, I think both of you need to stop - both here and on your wikis. On Wikia we allow for there to be multiple wikis on the same topic, so neither wiki is in violation of the site. Both of your behaviors' are hurting not just yourselves, but your wiki communities. Please both stay to your own wikis, and leave each others alone. Focus on what you are here to do, create and enjoy content on topics you love.

Loading editor
    • Okey doky

Loading editor
    • Sorry

Loading editor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki