Fandom

Community Central

Pokemon Wiki - Interlanguage

English
  • I saw that you've been very active with interlanguage stuff, so I was wondering if you could take care of some linking:

• Polish: basically all the red links here
    • Bulgarian: all the red links here

I know that's kinda lazy, but I thought it'd be easier for you to see it like that. I'd appreciate any and all help you can provide. Thanks.

Loading editor
    • Hm. Hm hm hm.

In any case, it's Christmas, so the Community Central admins who make the links are busy, I'm busy, my computer is awaiting new parts from the store, and the kicker is that I need to get permission from the administrators of the English wiki to make any changes.

Pokémon is a very large and popular franchise, so this will be a pain in the rear, but I figure I might as well go through my normal process for that wiki. I'll go on a three-step search for foreign wikis, and generate a list similar to this one for Spongebob wiki. Then I'll petition for permission from the English administrators to link all foreign language wikis I find, and have them all linked together.

I will get around to this as soon as it is convenient for me, which will be within a few days. I hope you will understand.

Loading editor
    • That's fine - I know it's pretty involved. It's not an urgent thing, of course, so whenever it's convenient for you is good for me.

Loading editor
    • It's very late for me to be telling you this, but I've long ago had the interlanguage links made, and all the links on those pages work perfectly.

See the request at Community Central:Interlanguage link requests#Pokémon Wiki. I do apologize for the delay, admin permission was needed (and eventually gotten) and I simply delayed myself.

Loading editor
    • A Fandom user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message