FANDOM

• My favorite wikis
    I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but can I only have 3 of 'My favorite wikis'? I have follow many more than 3. And if I can have more than 3, how do I do that.

I'm not that good with this kind of stuff, so please help me :)

Loading editor
    • You have to have edited on those wikis (you can make your own page, or a comment) for them to show up as an option in the profile.

Loading editor
    • Okay ... But can I comment on every wikia page?

Is there a place where I can see every page i'm following, you know, like a list?

Loading editor
    • On your profile, there is a tab that says "Following"

Loading editor
      Like this? It's just weird that non of the wikia sites I have followed are listed there..
        Loading editor
    • www.wikiname.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Following. If you do something like that it should work, or type in Special:Following into the search bar and the result should be in the drop down menu that appears as you type

Loading editor
    • I still can't find it, but I will try on my PC tomorrow, instead of my IPAD.

Thanks so much for your help :)

Loading editor
    • I have a question, and I'm thanking every one of you for not deleteing this. Is there a way t restore wiki's you've deleted off your favorite wiki's? 

Loading editor
    • It is generally not advised to bump old threads. If you have a question, post a new thread instead.

You can restore wikis deleted from the "My favorite wikis" list by cliking the reverse arrow on the bottom-left corner of the pop up.

Loading editor
    • My apologies, and thank you. 

Loading editor
    • Sorry for replying to an inactive thread, but on my profile page, I have three wikis listed under "My favorite wikis". However, I want the fourth one to be the Watch Dogs Wiki, but I can't add wikis anymore and a random wiki (one I haven't contributed to in a very long time) just randomly shows up. There's really no way to add wikis anymore? That sucks if so. Someone answer

Loading editor
    • Chris6d wrote: Sorry for replying to an inactive thread, but on my profile page, I have three wikis listed under "My favorite wikis". However, I want the fourth one to be the Watch Dogs Wiki, but I can't add wikis anymore and a random wiki (one I haven't contributed to in a very long time) just randomly shows up. There's really no way to add wikis anymore? That sucks if so. Someone answer

Same. I'd really love the wiki I'm admin of to be on my list of favorites, but I accidentally removed it and now can't get it back.

Loading editor
    • I used to have Community Central in my favorite wikis thing but now I don't.

Loading editor
    • Harmonious wrote:

Chris6d wrote: Sorry for replying to an inactive thread, but on my profile page, I have three wikis listed under "My favorite wikis". However, I want the fourth one to be the Watch Dogs Wiki, but I can't add wikis anymore and a random wiki (one I haven't contributed to in a very long time) just randomly shows up. There's really no way to add wikis anymore? That sucks if so. Someone answer

Same. I'd really love the wiki I'm admin of to be on my list of favorites, but I accidentally removed it and now can't get it back.

If I recall correctly, there was a way to reset the "favorite wikis" thing back to the default settings. However, you're going to have to delete wikis until you find the one you're an admin of.

Loading editor
    • Krazy Rabbit wrote:

Harmonious wrote:

Chris6d wrote: Sorry for replying to an inactive thread, but on my profile page, I have three wikis listed under "My favorite wikis". However, I want the fourth one to be the Watch Dogs Wiki, but I can't add wikis anymore and a random wiki (one I haven't contributed to in a very long time) just randomly shows up. There's really no way to add wikis anymore? That sucks if so. Someone answer

If I recall correctly, there was a way to reset the "favorite wikis" thing back to the default settings. However, you're going to have to delete wikis until you find the one you're an admin of.

I totally missed that button, thank you.

Loading editor
    • Krazy Rabbit wrote:

Harmonious wrote:

Oh? How can we reset it back to the default settings? One of the favourite wikis i once is gone and i can't seem to get it back.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message