FANDOM

• On chat, a user who had never been on the wiki before came in, spammed links to a site, and then pretended he wasn't spamming. We let that slip, but later a bureaucrat (Da Nerd) stated "AMERICANAMERICANAMERICANAMERICAN..." as a joke, and this user said, word for word, "Da nerd , No Spam. Or I'll call Staff to global ban You and all your friends." After we tried to explain, he said "I'll invoke and use it on Community Central. Start Wiki War!", and then unsuccessfully attempted to start a wiki war. This user in question is Bibiqnl.

Also, another reason for this may be that one user pretended that Bibiqnl couldn't dislike Limp Bizkit as a harmless joke. I had no part in this except for once saying "What did you say?"

Kind regards, JJ38 (talk) 22:40, July 21, 2013 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • Screen shot 2013-07-21 at 5.42.19 PM
      Screen shot 2013-07-21 at 5.43.03 PM
      Screen shot 2013-07-21 at 5.43.30 PM
        Loading editor
    • Hi there. We can't verify whether a conversation happened on chat, since chat doesn't keep verifiable logs, so there's not much I can do here. My suggestion would be the ban users who are spamming your chat, and keeping a closer eye on the chat if you're concerned about more spam.

Loading editor
    • Brandon Rhea wrote:
      Hi there. We can't verify whether a conversation happened on chat, since chat doesn't keep verifiable logs, so there's not much I can do here. My suggestion would be the ban users who are spamming your chat, and keeping a closer eye on the chat if you're concerned about more spam.

The images Ponyo Fan uploaded show the things he said on chat.

Loading editor
    • Also, looking at his contributions on Wikia Community Central, I saw that Bibiqnl said a user was gay, and edited Thisismyrofl's userpage so it said "I am really fat and I eat poo".

Loading editor
    • Like I said, I can't verify that a conversation on chat took place. Chat does not keep logs, so I have no idea if those screenshots are accurate. This is something you'll need to deal with on the local level.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message