FANDOM

• How do i change the text color i mean the text color is black but on the nav header or som

Ass of the wiki creator

ething its white if you don't understand go to http://camplakebottom.wikia.com/wiki/Camp_Lakebottom_Wiki so you'll find out

Loading editor
    • If you mean you want to change some random text from black to white, you can just go to Source mode in page editing and modify the text concerned with the tags

<span style="color:#FFFFFF;">text here</span>

— the #FFFFFF (white) can be changed to any colour you want.

If on the other hand you mean you want to change the navigation menus text from white to black, I've used the following on atlanteanpublishing.wikia.com to style the menus; I include all three sections shown below to show how I've styled the top, second and third levels of the menus in different ways. You could add the parts I've highlighted in bold below to camplakebottom.wikia.com/wiki/MediaWiki:Wikia.css to change your white second-level menu headings black:

/* Sets font size and style for wordmark bar menu items, at different levels */
      .WikiHeader li a {
          font-size:12px;
          text-transform:uppercase;
      }

#WikiHeader .subnav-2 li a {
          font-size:11px;
          color:#000000;
          text-transform:none;
      }

#WikiHeader .subnav-3 li a {
          font-size:10px;
          text-transform:uppercase;
      }

That is, the command

color:#000000;

in the middle is overriding the basic text colour of white for the second level menus (.subnav-2), and making it black instead. If you wanted to introduce a third level to the menus at some point and make that black too, you can always add the same command to the .subnav-3 section of the above code as well.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message