FANDOM

• I would like to bring it to here because I do not want to anger Lefty a lot. I just try to do my best to explain the changes in the past few months. It all started in August when I first came here. I am the one who created the level layout. It is first implemented in 29 July 2013. Then, Lefty added the difficulty. I didn't really care at first because I thought it would not bring any conflicts to us. Therefore, I proposed the seven categories, "very easy", "easy", "considerably easy", "medium" etc. I posted it in the comments of List of Levels and it is acclaimed by other users.

In 25 August 2013, tension grew between me and Lefty7788 on the difficulty. Lefty7788 changed the difficulty without asking anyone's permission. I reverted his edit, and I was blocked. When my period expired, I suggested desysoping him because he blocked me without a concrete reason, interfered my sandbox pages, and protected a lot of pages (even those without experiencing any edit disputes). I posted it in both the wiki and this wiki. This is how Imamadmad came here. This proposal was actually supported by some users. However, Lefty7788 warned that he would ask Storm2 to close down the wiki, but it is impossible because such active wikis cannot be closed. He did not acknowledge anything. Yet, situation still remained bad, as edit disputes still persist.

Before this incident happen, I try to contact you and Lefty7788 about collapsing templates and changing the favicon, but nobody replied. Fortunately, Storm2 helped me to do this.

Things get slightly cooler and the difficulty issue is discussed. Imamadmad proposed a better idea to prevent edit disputes in difficulty. I would like to end this, so I asked Imamadmad for advice. Lefty did not do so, however. Imamadmad finally gave the codes and I kept in contact with him what the next action would be. I've also asked some users in this wiki to see if they agree with the proposal, and yes they all do.

Yeah, I still kept in contact with Lefty7788 and Storm2 about some special features I would like to add, and only Storm2 did the thing. Then, tension grew again with the deleted comments. I remembered that these comments were about changing the difficulty of some levels. I demanded restoring it but nobody heard me.

For the best solution of resolving edit disputes, Imamadmad and I thought that isolating the difficulty did the best. Therefore, this action was done on 14 October. It received mixed reviews, but I received an ultimatum on Lefty7788. I apologized for the action but Imamadmad (really big thanks to him) helped me to counter-argue about the action. I was also blamed and insulted in this case. The first days were not very smooth enough. However, situation became better with me and the public, but not Lefty. What did I do with the ultimatum? I tried to refer to what Lefty7788 wanted me to do, because I had to balance the interests between the public and Lefty7788, so I had the double difficulty. I know it is a bad decision, but at least the punishment did not come to me. (Phew!)

However, conflicts between me and Lefty7788 still did not diminish. Lefty7788 kept slandering me for no reason, and I had to accuse him of that. He apologized for his aggression and I did not care a lot. This conflict on difficulty still kept on today and therefore a blog post concerning on how the difficulty should be set was established. At first, option 4 led the poll, but then option 5 emerged and it overran option 4.

Admins weren't unprotecting pages. I think that is why Lefty7788 won't promote me. Lefty7788 was really nervous about the difficulty and I gave him the method of changing it. Things were ok.

Tension grew again of what I did to the main page, because I was testing something new. I have the ambition to improve the main page. A blog post concerning about this topic is established. I'm sure I can implement that in this week.

So, let's talk about the government. Because Lefty7788 and me have different beliefs, Lefty7788 tried his best to prevent me from promoting. For me, it is related to conflicts of interests. That's why he did not promote you and Storm2 to become a bureaucrat here because if he did so, these two new bureaucrats would promote me to become an admin. The reason why Supermario3459 is only promoted to a rollback is because he supports the idea of unprotecting all the pages. Lefty7788 has the intention from preventing me improving this wiki, and maybe this explains why the wiki is lingering at the margin of top 100 (we are at rank 102 now). I hope Lefty7788 is scared of me governing this wiki. To me, I think unprotecting pages will benefit the wiki the most, but for list of levels. I think the difficulty should be standardized into "hard", because the respective level pages have the difficulty already. I hope Lefty7788 is worrying about me that I will dictate the wiki, but I promise I won't.

Loading editor
    • Wildoneshelper wrote: I would like to bring it to here because I do not want to anger Lefty a lot. I just try to do my best to explain the changes in the past few months. It all started in August when I first came here. I am the one who created the level layout. It is first implemented in 29 July 2013. Then, Lefty added the difficulty. I didn't really care at first because I thought it would not bring any conflicts to us. Therefore, I proposed the seven categories, "very easy", "easy", "considerably easy", "medium" etc. I posted it in the comments of List of Levels and it is acclaimed by other users.

In 25 August 2013, tension grew between me and Lefty7788 on the difficulty. Lefty7788 changed the difficulty without asking anyone's permission. I reverted his edit, and I was blocked. When my period expired, I suggested desysoping him because he blocked me without a concrete reason, interfered my sandbox pages, and protected a lot of pages (even those without experiencing any edit disputes). I posted it in both the wiki and this wiki. This is how Imamadmad came here. This proposal was actually supported by some users. However, Lefty7788 warned that he would ask Storm2 to close down the wiki, but it is impossible because such active wikis cannot be closed. He did not acknowledge anything. Yet, situation still remained bad, as edit disputes still persist.

Before this incident happen, I try to contact you and Lefty7788 about collapsing templates and changing the favicon, but nobody replied. Fortunately, Storm2 helped me to do this.

Things get slightly cooler and the difficulty issue is discussed. Imamadmad proposed a better idea to prevent edit disputes in difficulty. I would like to end this, so I asked Imamadmad for advice. Lefty did not do so, however. Imamadmad finally gave the codes and I kept in contact with him what the next action would be. I've also asked some users in this wiki to see if they agree with the proposal, and yes they all do.

Yeah, I still kept in contact with Lefty7788 and Storm2 about some special features I would like to add, and only Storm2 did the thing. Then, tension grew again with the deleted comments. I remembered that these comments were about changing the difficulty of some levels. I demanded restoring it but nobody heard me.

For the best solution of resolving edit disputes, Imamadmad and I thought that isolating the difficulty did the best. Therefore, this action was done on 14 October. It received mixed reviews, but I received an ultimatum on Lefty7788. I apologized for the action but Imamadmad (really big thanks to him) helped me to counter-argue about the action. I was also blamed and insulted in this case. The first days were not very smooth enough. However, situation became better with me and the public, but not Lefty. What did I do with the ultimatum? I tried to refer to what Lefty7788 wanted me to do, because I had to balance the interests between the public and Lefty7788, so I had the double difficulty. I know it is a bad decision, but at least the punishment did not come to me. (Phew!)

However, conflicts between me and Lefty7788 still did not diminish. Lefty7788 kept slandering me for no reason, and I had to accuse him of that. He apologized for his aggression and I did not care a lot. This conflict on difficulty still kept on today and therefore a blog post concerning on how the difficulty should be set was established. At first, option 4 led the poll, but then option 5 emerged and it overran option 4.

Admins weren't unprotecting pages. I think that is why Lefty7788 won't promote me. Lefty7788 was really nervous about the difficulty and I gave him the method of changing it. Things were ok.

Tension grew again of what I did to the main page, because I was testing something new. I have the ambition to improve the main page. A blog post concerning about this topic is established. I'm sure I can implement that in this week.

So, let's talk about the government. Because Lefty7788 and me have different beliefs, Lefty7788 tried his best to prevent me from promoting. For me, it is related to conflicts of interests. That's why he did not promote you and Storm2 to become a bureaucrat here because if he did so, these two new bureaucrats would promote me to become an admin. The reason why Supermario3459 is only promoted to a rollback is because he supports the idea of unprotecting all the pages. Lefty7788 has the intention from preventing me improving this wiki, and maybe this explains why the wiki is lingering at the margin of top 100 (we are at rank 102 now). I hope Lefty7788 is scared of me governing this wiki. To me, I think unprotecting pages will benefit the wiki the most, but for list of levels. I think the difficulty should be standardized into "hard", because the respective level pages have the difficulty already. I hope Lefty7788 is worrying about me that I will dictate the wiki, but I promise I won't.

I hate lefty

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message