FANDOM

• my friend was given admin rights by Thomas D. Coyote who made a wiki about an agency omegasonic2000 founded, however thomas blocked himself for 20 years but he promoted omegasonic2000 to admin instead of b-crat so he can't promote anyone to chat mod, admin or rollback, he is trying to unblock him but he doesn't know how, so i want to know how to unblock people to help him out

Loading editor
    • If the person blocked himself, without removing his rights, he can also unblock himself using Special:Unblock.

Loading editor
    • thanks but he said this to him 'Congratulations, this wiki is now yours' meaning he mitht not want to unblock himself, i just want him unblocked so he can promote my friend to b-crat so he can promote other people but i'll ask him anyway, thanks for helping

Loading editor
    • sorry to intruded but why would he block himself?

Loading editor
    • 90.204.117.216 wrote:
      thanks but he said this to him 'Congratulations, this wiki is now yours' meaning he mitht not want to unblock himself, i just want him unblocked so he can promote my friend to b-crat so he can promote other people but i'll ask him anyway, thanks for helping

He gave your friend admin. Your friend can also unblock the person in question using the same page.

Loading editor
    • Pikachu700 wrote:
      sorry to intruded but why would he block himself?

do you use club penguin, because there's people who dress up as baby penguins and call themselves pookies, but there are a lot of haters who cyberbully them and my friend wants to protect them from getting bullied, but thomas d coyote thought of the same idea to create an agency and made an entire wiki for it, this got my friend angry and thomas thought about it and handed admin rights over to him and blocked himself, here are the block details:

Timestamp: 02:36, February 12, 2014

Target: Thomas D. Coyote

Expires: 02:36, February 12, 2034

Blocking Admin: Thomas D. Coyote

Block parameters: account creation blocked, e-mail blocked, cannot edit own talk page

Reason: I don't want anything to do with the wiki now that these people have no idea what they are doing

Loading editor
    • 90.204.117.216 wrote:
      Pikachu700 wrote:
      do you use club penguin, because there's people who dress up as baby penguins and call themselves pookies, but there are a lot of haters who cyberbully them and my friend wants to protect them from getting bullied, but thomas d coyote thought of the same idea to create an agency and made an entire wiki for it, this got my friend angry and thomas thought about it and handed admin rights over to him and blocked himself, here are the block details:

Block parameters: account creation blocked, e-mail blocked, cannot edit own talk page

Reason: I don't want anything to do with the wiki now that these people have no idea what they are doing

I just explained this. Your friend can unblock him.

Loading editor
    • Princess Callie wrote:
      90.204.117.216 wrote:
      Pikachu700 wrote:

I just explained this. Your friend can unblock him.

yeah, but he doesn't know how to unblock

Loading editor
    • Special:Unblock on your wiki.

Loading editor
    • Admins can promote Chat mods BTW

Loading editor
    • I love the special admins who promote themselves to chat mods.

Or the special bureaucrats who promote themselves to chat mods AND rollback...

Even though sysop already has those powers built-in.

because titles

Loading editor
    • Ok...

Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo please unblock me on Mortal Kombat Wikia I won't do it again

Loading editor
    • & also find Riley Heligo

Loading editor
    • DNHero666
      DNHero666 removed this reply because:
      everthing is fixed
      13:06, March 7, 2018