FANDOM

• I accidentally uploaded the wrong photo. How can I remove it???

Loading editor
    • Delete it if you're an admin or ask one to do so. If no active admin is available, you can request adopting the wiki- if you're going to eep contributing to it- or contact a VSTF- although their job is to remove vandalism, they could probably do it for you.

Loading editor
      1. Delete the picture in the article.
      2. Find the picture on your wikia. Maybe it is on the page Special:NewFiles, but the easiest way would be, to find it via the search bar. If I upload a picture like "Example.jpg" then I have to search for "File:Example.jpg".
      • If you are an admin you can just delete the picture. If not, you can put a {{delete}} template in the description of the picture and then the admins will take care of it.
      • Or "replace" the photo with the right one.
        Loading editor

The easiest and most reliable way to find an image you have uploaded is to go to your user profile and click "Contributions".

Loading editor
    • Cyanide3 wrote:
      #Delete the picture in the article.
      1. Find the picture on your wikia. Maybe it is on the page Special:NewFiles, but the easiest way would be, to find it via the search bar. If I upload a picture like "Example.jpg" then I have to search for "File:Example.jpg".
      • If you are an admin you can just delete the picture. If not, you can put a {{delete}} template in the description of the picture and then the admins will take care of it.
      • Or "replace" the photo with the right one.

THEN HOW TO DELETE THE IMAGE IN THE ARTICLE

Loading editor
    • Depends on the editor you use. If you use the visual editor - there should be a button or a sign to errase the picture in the article, if you use the code editor you have to errase the File:Example.jpg in the square brackets.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message