FANDOM

• SO ANNOYING BLOCK! It's been a month and the block isn't expired!

Had yet (75.142.36.65)!
    Criminal Case Wiki Block

I was blocked by my IP address, 75.142.36.65.

Loading editor
    • Vesther and NessaTasartir16 warned and blocked me (and my IP address) already. I will report to Vesther, NessaTasartir16, Not real name if the block don't stop!

Loading editor
    • What! I must be planned on bringing MY IP ADDRESS back to Criminal Case Wiki by unblocking. So now MY IP ADDRESS IS BLOCKED IN CRIMINAL CASE WIKI for THREE months by the reason Sysops' Discretion. BUT I MUST REPORT VESTHER IMMEDIATELY TO UNBLOCK IP ADDRESS!

Loading editor
    • Looks like you got blocked for three months, not one. For uploading viruses? That's a serious accusation. But that attitude won't help your case.

Loading editor
    • Try contacting Wikia Staff or if you can, discuss your block with the person who blocked you on Community Central as we are not much help and uploading viruses and malware is not allowed on Wikia.

Loading editor
    • This user's been complaining for a month now; staff already won't interfere. If the blocking admin won't unblock you, you've got to sit out your block. Nothing else you can do. As has been mentioned before.

Loading editor
    • How about I just contact Vesther to unblock the IP address by reading criminal case wiki rules? It's the only way to get my IP address unblocked. I already reported that block to Not real name, Vesther, NessaTasartir16. I will report to Icy34567 if I contact Wikia Staff and posting another blog again!

Loading editor
    • No. If you contacted them and they either said no or did not reply, that's it. You're not getting unblocked. Continued discussion can be perceived as harassment.

Loading editor
    • Wendy.ly.39 wrote:
      How about I just contact Vesther to unblock the IP address by reading criminal case wiki rules? It's the only way to get my IP address unblocked. I already reported that block to Not real name, Vesther, NessaTasartir16. I will report to Icy34567 if I contact Wikia Staff and posting another blog again!

NO! IT'S ALL FALSE AND I REPORTED TO Fzs1904  to get UNBLOCKED in CRIMINAL CASE WIKI

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote:
      No. If you contacted them and they either said no or did not reply, that's it. You're not getting unblocked. Continued discussion can be perceived as harassment.

Unless that's a violation of the terms of use, the staff will deal with that admin and the user will deserve to edit there again.

Loading editor
    • 75.142.36.65 wrote:
      Wendy.ly.39 wrote:
      How about I just contact Vesther to unblock the IP address by reading criminal case wiki rules? It's the only way to get my IP address unblocked. I already reported that block to Not real name, Vesther, NessaTasartir16. I will report to Icy34567 if I contact Wikia Staff and posting another blog again!
      NO! IT'S ALL FALSE AND I REPORTED TO Fzs1904  to get UNBLOCKED in CRIMINAL CASE WIKI

They only take action if an admin does not comply with the terms.

Loading editor
    • Since this block is expired (Wendy.ly.39 and 75.142.36.65), can you close this thread and give a reason: This block is expired, problem solved.

Loading editor
    • Crazy Muzzarino wrote:
      Tupka217 wrote:
      No. If you contacted them and they either said no or did not reply, that's it. You're not getting unblocked. Continued discussion can be perceived as harassment.
      Unless that's a violation of the terms of use, the staff will deal with that admin and the user will deserve to edit there again.

How was this discussion still open? Wendy.ly.39 spent 4 months of that block.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message