Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 13: Line 13:

So, should I leave the live template alone or see if that fixes the live template?

So, should I leave the live template alone or see if that fixes the live template?

Oh, one other thing, I've set up a section on [[User:Lady Aleena/sandbox|my sandbox]] to put the draft template through its paces. If you care to play with the draft, please do. [[User:Lady Aleena|Lady Aleena]] ([[User talk:Lady Aleena|talk]]) 08:05, October 19, 2017 (UTC)<ac_metadata title="About Template:Navbox"> </ac_metadata>
+
Oh, one other thing, I've set up a section on [[User:Lady Aleena/sandbox|my sandbox]] to put the draft template through its paces. If you care to play with the draft, please do. [[User:Lady Aleena|Lady Aleena]] ([[User talk:Lady Aleena|talk]]) 08:05, October 19, 2017 (UTC)
  +
  +
Well, after I sent you the above, I made a mistake and the draft is now bad. I don't know where I went wrong, but I'm still looking. So, please don't look for now. Two steps forward, three steps back. [[User:Lady Aleena|Lady Aleena]] ([[User talk:Lady Aleena|talk]]) 09:33, October 19, 2017 (UTC)<ac_metadata title="About Template:Navbox"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 09:33, 19 October 2017

Hello. You were the first staff member under Community Technical, so I bring this to you.

I've been fiddling with Template:Navbox code on Template:Navbox/draft for the last two days trying to make it look a little better. Well, I think I found a fix for one problem I mentioned in August 2016. However, before I put the little fix into the live template, I wanted to talk to someone in charge first.

So on line 4, I would change...

-->class="navbox" style="border-spacing:0;

to this...

-->class="navbox" style="width: 100%; border-spacing:0;

Oh, one other thing, I've set up a section on my sandbox to put the draft template through its paces. If you care to play with the draft, please do. Lady Aleena (talk) 08:05, October 19, 2017 (UTC)

Well, after I sent you the above, I made a mistake and the draft is now bad. I don't know where I went wrong, but I'm still looking. So, please don't look for now. Two steps forward, three steps back. Lady Aleena (talk) 09:33, October 19, 2017 (UTC)<ac_metadata title="About Template:Navbox"> </ac_metadata>