Wikia

Community Central

Changes: Hello

Edit

Back to page

Line 1: Line 1:
Hi! The code you were using had "<nowiki>__NOWYSIWIG__</nowiki>" at the bottom of it, which i removed, but it's still going to source mode.
+
Hi! The code you were using had "__NOWYSIWIG__" at the bottom of it, which i removed, but it's still going to source mode.

If you remove the code for the table, which looks like this:

<nowiki>{| border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" class="article-table" style="width:500px;"
+
<pre>{| border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" class="article-table" style="width:500px;"

! scope="col"|[[List of Songs on Glee: The Unitards|For a list of songs featured on Glee: The Unitards click here.]]

! scope="col"|[[List of Songs on Glee: The Unitards|For a list of songs featured on Glee: The Unitards click here.]]
Line 9: Line 9:

! scope="col"|[[List of Episodes on Glee: The Unitards|For a list of episode featured on Glee: The Unitards click here.]]

! scope="col"|[[List of Episodes on Glee: The Unitards|For a list of episode featured on Glee: The Unitards click here.]]

|}</nowiki>
+
|}</pre>

...then it should work better.

Latest revision as of 17:55, June 1, 2012

Hi! The code you were using had "__NOWYSIWIG__" at the bottom of it, which i removed, but it's still going to source mode.

{| border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" class="article-table" style="width:500px;"

|}

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki