Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "Yes, he's confirmed the drama's over now. It was an incident of confusion, so please mark my support requests as closed. The Dramatica Wikia isn't violating the Terms of Use, ...")

No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
Yes, he's confirmed the drama's over now. It was an incident of confusion, so please mark my support requests as closed. The Dramatica Wikia isn't violating the Terms of Use, so we need to start a community discussion in favor of closing it on the forum if we want to get it closed an alternate way.
+
Yes, he's confirmed the drama's over now (I was trying very carefully and wasn't fighting with him at all). It was an incident of confusion, so please mark my support requests as closed. The Dramatica Wikia isn't violating the Terms of Use, so we need to start a community discussion in favor of closing it on the forum if we want to get it closed an alternate way.

Revision as of 19:36, 17 April 2017

Yes, he's confirmed the drama's over now (I was trying very carefully and wasn't fighting with him at all). It was an incident of confusion, so please mark my support requests as closed. The Dramatica Wikia isn't violating the Terms of Use, so we need to start a community discussion in favor of closing it on the forum if we want to get it closed an alternate way.