Wikia

Community Central

Changes: Hiding comments

Edit

Back to page

(Created page with "Freedom of speech is still against the law even within the United States (most places have a law against speaking explicative in front of children/minors). I ''know'' why staff d...")

Line 1: Line 1:
Freedom of speech is still against the law even within the United States (most places have a law against speaking explicative in front of children/minors). I ''know'' why staff don't want to ''censor'' stuff here (you see the responses when some posts are actually deleted), '''but''' if staff just put their foot down and made it part of the ToU so that belligerent, abusive, hateful posts, are not allowed... then all they have to do is state that it's against the ToU and remove them.
+
Freedom of speech is still against the law even within the United States (most places have a law against speaking explicatives in front of children/minors). I ''know'' why staff don't want to ''censor'' stuff here (you see the responses when some posts are actually deleted), '''but''' if staff just put their foot down and made it part of the ToU so that belligerent, abusive, hateful posts, are not allowed... then all they have to do is state that it's against the ToU and remove them.

It would ''clean'' up a '''lot''' of the posts we get here on central and leave room for the non-condescending ones.

It would ''clean'' up a '''lot''' of the posts we get here on central and leave room for the non-condescending ones.

Latest revision as of 19:42, May 10, 2012

Freedom of speech is still against the law even within the United States (most places have a law against speaking explicatives in front of children/minors). I know why staff don't want to censor stuff here (you see the responses when some posts are actually deleted), but if staff just put their foot down and made it part of the ToU so that belligerent, abusive, hateful posts, are not allowed... then all they have to do is state that it's against the ToU and remove them.

It would clean up a lot of the posts we get here on central and leave room for the non-condescending ones.

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki