Wikia

Community Central

Changes: Editing on the Bloons Wiki

Edit

Back to page

(Created page with "@Robot746: About editing on Bloons Wiki: *As you wrote to me on Thread:406911: "''you are supposed to control EVERYONE'S behavior on the Bloons wiki. That is...")

Line 4: Line 4:

*As you wrote to me on [[Thread:406911]]: "''you are supposed to control EVERYONE'S behavior on the Bloons wiki. That is an admin's job.''". I fully agree with you, that we as admins on [[w:c:bloons|Bloons Wiki]] should control everyone's behavior there, and I assure you, that we are doing it. However, I'm not sure, whose behavior on [[w:c:bloons|Bloons Wiki]] (besides yours) is not correct. You are still saying that [[User:Anomalous13|Anomalous13]] is bullying you, however we explained to you (many times, many times & many times), that if you break rules, and somebody gives you a decent warning that you shouldn't do that, it is not a bullying.

*As you wrote to me on [[Thread:406911]]: "''you are supposed to control EVERYONE'S behavior on the Bloons wiki. That is an admin's job.''". I fully agree with you, that we as admins on [[w:c:bloons|Bloons Wiki]] should control everyone's behavior there, and I assure you, that we are doing it. However, I'm not sure, whose behavior on [[w:c:bloons|Bloons Wiki]] (besides yours) is not correct. You are still saying that [[User:Anomalous13|Anomalous13]] is bullying you, however we explained to you (many times, many times & many times), that if you break rules, and somebody gives you a decent warning that you shouldn't do that, it is not a bullying.
*Also, watch your languare. we were really benevolent to you on [[w:c:bloons|Bloons Wiki]], before we blocked you for your trolling, however your phrases like "''wft''", or "''Your f*cking messages in threads are all stupid. You have blog posts as bad as cr*p. ''" on [[Thread:406904]] are surely not welcome here. If you continue with your trolling and offensive language, we will ask [[VSTF]] for a help.
+
*Also, watch your languare. We were really benevolent to you on [[w:c:bloons|Bloons Wiki]], before we blocked you for your trolling, however your phrases like "''wft''", or "''Your f*cking messages in threads are all stupid. You have blog posts as bad as cr*p. ''" on [[Thread:406904]] are surely not welcome here. If you continue with your trolling and offensive language, we will ask [[VSTF]] for a help.

Latest revision as of 11:27, July 13, 2012

@Robot746:

About editing on Bloons Wiki:

• As you wrote to me on Thread:406911: "you are supposed to control EVERYONE'S behavior on the Bloons wiki. That is an admin's job.". I fully agree with you, that we as admins on Bloons Wiki should control everyone's behavior there, and I assure you, that we are doing it. However, I'm not sure, whose behavior on Bloons Wiki (besides yours) is not correct. You are still saying that Anomalous13 is bullying you, however we explained to you (many times, many times & many times), that if you break rules, and somebody gives you a decent warning that you shouldn't do that, it is not a bullying.
  • Also, watch your languare. We were really benevolent to you on Bloons Wiki, before we blocked you for your trolling, however your phrases like "wft", or "Your f*cking messages in threads are all stupid. You have blog posts as bad as cr*p. " on Thread:406904 are surely not welcome here. If you continue with your trolling and offensive language, we will ask VSTF for a help.

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki