Top 10 Lists feature has been deprecated on February 14, 2017. It allowed anyone on a community to create a votable list. If you used the classic editor, enabling this feature would add "Top 10 List" as an option when clicking "Add a Page".
- To create a Top 10, visit Special:CreateTopList.
- The List name will already be populated with what was entered in the "Add a Page" pop-up, but can be changed if needed. There is no need to start the name of your list with "Top Ten" or "Top 10", as the namespace will automatically be "Top_10_list:The Name of Your List"
- Text entered in the short description field will be displayed above the first list item.
- Photos added using the "Add a photo" tool on the right will not be displayed; you should add images for each list item using wikitext as described below.
- Items on the list can be text only, or can contain images or videos. Images or videos must be added to the community before you begin creating the Top 10 List, except for videos used directly from the Wikia Video Library. The suggested width for images and videos is 200 pixels.
- On the example page, the wikitext used to display the Skyfall trailer video is:
[[File:Skyfall Trailer 2|200px]]<br />[[Skyfall]]
- The caption is linked to the Skyfall article on Moviepedia.
- On the example page, the wikitext used to display the Cloud Atlas poster image is:
[[File:Cloud Atlas Poster.jpg|250px]]<br/>[[Cloud Atlas]]
- The caption is linked to the Cloud Atlas article on Moviepedia.
- On the example page, the wikitext used to display The Avengers link is:
[[The Avengers (2012)|The Avengers]]
- The text is linked to the The Avengers article on Moviepedia.
- Additional items can be added at the time the list is created, or afterward (it is not limited to ten items).
- Any user will be able to add his/her own items to the list after it is published, and all items will be eligible to receive votes.
- Each user can only vote once on a Top 10 List. A vote cannot be changed once entered.
See also Edit
Further help and feedback Edit
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check FANDOM Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting FANDOM for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use FANDOM in FANDOM University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience