Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 4: Line 4:

Hi, my name is '''Peter''', and I'm a member of the [[w:c:community:Community Central:Content Team|Wikia Content Team]]. I'm here to help your wiki community grow by fostering engagement and making the wiki more accessible for all users. Feel free to stop by my talk page and say hello!

Hi, my name is '''Peter''', and I'm a member of the [[w:c:community:Community Central:Content Team|Wikia Content Team]]. I'm here to help your wiki community grow by fostering engagement and making the wiki more accessible for all users. Feel free to stop by my talk page and say hello!

Some of my other favorite wikis are [[w:c:HarryPotter:Main Page|Harry Potter]], [[w:c:TheHungerGames:The Hunger Games Wiki|Hunger Games]], [[w:c:39clues:39 Clues Wiki|The 39 Clues]], [[w:c:House:House Wiki|House]], and [[w:c:Merlin:Merlin Wiki]].
+
Some of my other favorite wikis are [[w:c:HarryPotter:Main Page|Harry Potter]], [[w:c:TheHungerGames:The Hunger Games Wiki|Hunger Games]], [[w:c:39clues:39 Clues Wiki|The 39 Clues]], [[w:c:House:House Wiki|House]], and [[w:c:Merlin:Merlin Wiki|Merlin]].

If you need other help or want to ask me a question about anything, leave a message on [[w:User talk:Bchwood|<span style="color:#0086DD">my talk page</span>]].

If you need other help or want to ask me a question about anything, leave a message on [[w:User talk:Bchwood|<span style="color:#0086DD">my talk page</span>]].

Revision as of 18:55, 9 May 2011

Wikia logo

Hi, my name is Peter, and I'm a member of the Wikia Content Team. I'm here to help your wiki community grow by fostering engagement and making the wiki more accessible for all users. Feel free to stop by my talk page and say hello!

Some of my other favorite wikis are Harry Potter, Hunger Games, The 39 Clues, House, and Merlin.

If you need other help or want to ask me a question about anything, leave a message on my talk page.

Be sure to check out the Content Team's portfolio.