Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "My name is Deepak and I recently moved to San Francisco. I love pop culture such as TV, movies, comics, and video games. If you would love to have a lively discussion about an...")
Tag: rte-wysiwyg

No edit summary
Tags: Visual edit apiedit

Line 1: Line 1:
My name is Deepak and I recently moved to San Francisco. I love pop culture such as TV, movies, comics, and video games. If you would love to have a lively discussion about any of these things, please hit me up. :)
+
== My name is Deepak and I recently moved to San Francisco. I love pop culture such as TV, movies, comics, and video games. If you would love to have a lively discussion about any of these things, please hit me up. :) ==

Latest revision as of 20:00, 30 May 2015

My name is Deepak and I recently moved to San Francisco. I love pop culture such as TV, movies, comics, and video games. If you would love to have a lively discussion about any of these things, please hit me up. :)[]

Watching Right Now:[]

1. Daredevil - They made this show awesome on Netflix, it's like watching a Dark Knight movie on TV. It has amazing action scenes!!!!
  2. The Blacklist - I love James Spader's acting, he makes anything great.
  3. Blackish - A very smart comedy.
  4. Fresh off the Boat - Just plain out hilarious.
  5. Community - I still watch it, but I loved the older seasons.
  6. Bob's Burgers - I feel like this is my family sometimes...lol. 

Reading Right Now:[]

1. Edge Video Game Magazine- The best video game writing in the business.
  2. ESPN - Obviously the premiere source of sporting news.
  3. IGN - I love their coverage of video games and personalities on their podcasts.
  4. Gamersftw - A up and coming video game site.

Playing Right Now:[]

1. Destiny - The game is addicting to play with friends, I just wished it had a little better story.
  2. Assassin's Creed Unity - It's an open world game of Paris!!!
  3. Resogun - I think it's the best game on PS4.
  4. Halo Master Chief CollectionAfter the initial multilayer bugs were worked out, I think it's one of the best video game collections ever. It's Master Chief...duh!
  5. Witcher 3 - The world is intriguing and massive.
  6. Hotline MiamiIt's a great game to play if you only have a little time to burn, and it comes with the one of the best video game soundtrack in history.
  7. Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire lpha Sapphire - For some reason I still like catching them all.