Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "==About Me== Hello all! My name on here is CureSpectrum (if you didn't grasp that). I am an avid anime fan who really enjoys passtimes such as watching anime/reading manga, dr...")

No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
Line 29: Line 29:

Favorite Year: 2009

+
  +
== Family ==
  +
I have a pretty decent sized family of Mexican/Spaniard heritage (for the most part, even though I have a lot more heritage). Being from Texas it's fairly common to see people like me. I have four siblings and five if you count me. I am also an aunt.
  +
  +
I have three aunts and uncles on my mom's side, and uh... nearly twenty siblings on my dad's side. I haven't met any of them on my dad's side before.
  +
  +
== When I'm Not Online ==
  +
I'm usually at work, school, messing around on the computer, drawing, at Starbucks, looking around nerd related stores, friends house fangirling, and cookie hunting!

Revision as of 21:36, 22 November 2014

About Me

Hello all! My name on here is CureSpectrum (if you didn't grasp that). I am an avid anime fan who really enjoys passtimes such as watching anime/reading manga, drawing, going online and talking to people. Additionally, I'm a techy kind of person who usually spends her time sipping a frappuccino at a Barnes & Noble Starbucks while reading manga and using my laptop for as long as I can think of. I love to use programs such as MMD and Garage Band, but I'm not a pro so I hardly upload videos to YouTube. I play the piano, which is one of the contributors to me being a music fan. I would like to become a computer programmer, nurse, voice actor, and maybe DJ but only for a hobby. I have DJ'd before at a friends wedding. I also have ADHD and dyscalculia, the numeric form of dyslexia. My current residence is Texas, but that's as far as I'll go in terms of my location.

• God of course goes first!
  • My family, and my best friends
  • Music, particulariy classic music and dubstep, but whatever sounds good to my taste
  • Whoever is on my profile picture
  • Anime/Manga
  • Anime Conventions
  • Hats. Especially the nerd ones to be exact!
  • Hot Topic
  • Nintendo

I do not have a problem with weeaboos. We all enjoy a certain hobby and yep, I'm aware that they can be hardcore at times but just as long as they don't hurt anyone things should be fine. 

Also for equality. 

Dislikes

• Satan of course goes first.
  • Abortion (You don't have to agree with me, I personally think that it's something that I despise).
  • Anything to do with school, unless it's anime club
  • Rudeness, obnoxious things, and ignorance
  • Yaoi/Yuri/Hentai/Ecchi/Shotacon... any perverted genre.
  • Most things that show up on Disney Channel. 

Favorites

Favorite Anime: Pretty Cure, Black Butler, Uta no Prince-sama, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Fairy Tail, Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live AND Aurora Dream, and I have a lot more.

Favorite Weather: Rain

Favorite Cartoons (anime doesn't count): Adventure Time, Invader Zim, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, many 90's nostalgia shows and stuff. 

Family

I have a pretty decent sized family of Mexican/Spaniard heritage (for the most part, even though I have a lot more heritage). Being from Texas it's fairly common to see people like me. I have four siblings and five if you count me. I am also an aunt.

I have three aunts and uncles on my mom's side, and uh... nearly twenty siblings on my dad's side. I haven't met any of them on my dad's side before.

When I'm Not Online

I'm usually at work, school, messing around on the computer, drawing, at Starbucks, looking around nerd related stores, friends house fangirling, and cookie hunting!