Community Central
Community Central
Line 1: Line 1:

[[File:DarthCookie.jpg|thumb|163px|left|Me]]

[[File:DarthCookie.jpg|thumb|163px|left|Me]]
  +
{| border="3px" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="75%" style="ridge; margin-left:10%; margin-bottom:0,5em; background:pink;border-color: black"
  +
|-
  +
|I've been contributing to Wikia since September of 2010. But to wikis in general since October of 2009.
  +
|-
  +
|}
  +
  +

==Me In Sentences==

==Me In Sentences==

Revision as of 05:33, 7 October 2010

File:DarthCookie.jpg

Me

I've been contributing to Wikia since September of 2010. But to wikis in general since October of 2009.

Me In Sentences

Hello and welcome to my page, and this is me in sentences. Which I shall get to in 3.. 2.. 1.. Okay, now let's begin with a fresh paragraph!

The Aquarius side of me is more noticeable than the rest of me, my family is known for it's bad temper as a whole. That's both sides. So equal that up, I have a very bad mean side that takes over whenever.

The other side of me is that I am very loving and an easy going person when it comes to making friends. You can talk to me anytime, but look for my full bio here.

On the other hand my Youtube channel is FebruaryPrincess213, and I also have a story page on Storywrite located here. You could call me a computer addict or freak, honestly I prefer addict. And my Wikipedia is DaCookie.