Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(undo)
Line 1: Line 1:
<div style="overflow: auto; border:4px solid SteelBlue; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; padding:8px; width:90%; background:transparent; margin:4%" >47563856V587V6573Y5TRUI4H4TY5V83IYGTREYGTEGTUERI6TE546
+
<div style="overflow: auto; border:4px solid SteelBlue; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; padding:8px; width:90%; background:transparent; margin:4%" ><div style="font-family:Trajan Pro, Georgia, Times New Roman; font-size:300%; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:3px 3px 10px 3px">[[w:User:Dopp|<span style="color:SteelBlue">Dopp</span>]]<staff /></div>[[File:Dopp-at-park-lg.jpg|200px|right|Me at the Park|link=w:User:Dopp]]Hi! I'm part of the community management team at Wikia. I come from a long and colorful history of building websites, blogs, and online communities since 1997. Glad to be here! Creative inspiration for making fun of my last name is [http://sarahdopp.wikia.com/wiki/Dopp_Jokes over here].
  +
  +
<center>[[:User talk:Dopp|My Talk]] &bull; [[w:c:vstf:Report:Spam|Report Spam]] &bull; [[w:c:vstf:Report:Vandalism|Report Vandalism]] &bull; [[Special:Contact|Contact Wikia]]</center>

</div>

</div>

Revision as of 03:23, 20 January 2012

Me at the Park
Hi! I'm part of the community management team at Wikia. I come from a long and colorful history of building websites, blogs, and online communities since 1997. Glad to be here! Creative inspiration for making fun of my last name is over here.
My TalkReport SpamReport VandalismContact Wikia