Community Central
Register
Community Central

Hello, I am EB8699 as you have probably already guessed, I prefer to be called EB as I have always been called this throughout the internet.

At this current point in time I am quite tired and thus am unable to write a proper user page, I have written several of these things out already on different Wiki's and creating a user page that is completely unique for each site is a rather difficult task, so instead if you have a question, go over to my talk page and ask me, answering a question takes less concentration and thinking than coming up with brand new ideas to put in a profile page.

I just realised, this is technically a unique profile page for me, what a coincidence.

EB8699 (talk) 14:36, May 25, 2014 (UTC)

Oh by the way, at the current time my profile picture is of a man in a green suit with colored boxes in the back, if you are wondering what this is then I will tell you. It is based of the character in the game Infiniminer which you may find in the 'My Favourite Wikis' box, the picture was based of the 'Icon' image in the games files, I changed that up and then up sized it a bit to fit here, I upsized it again and again until it was the right size so if you see that his right leg is bigger than his left then its because the image was 15x15 pixels resized to about 200x200 pixels. All shading coloring and what-not was done by me, the image is based of a icon that is in the game but is still classified as 'Fan-Art' so if you were thinking of going nuts on me then don't I really don't have the time.

If you would like to know how I made it (By the way I can get much more detailed but chose not to because there wasn't much point) then I would be happy to explain to you but due to me not having a screen recorder I can't show you, so yea.

EB8699 (talk) 14:48, May 25, 2014 (UTC)