Community Central
Community Central

http://i.imgur.com/ecnFjTi.gif

Hello there! You're at the userpage of the Mad-Hatted General.

Hello there, I'm General Phychodash. I'm that one wiki user who basically only enters chat if I have an issue with something. Sometimes I will just hang in chat for the sake of being there, but that's rare. I won't say I don't like it here, of course I like it here, I actually met a pretty good friend here via chat.

So, that's me, if you wanna talk, feel free to do it on my message wall or a PM/ talk in chat, yes? Okay, see you around <insert name here>!

I take part in alot of wikis, some positions I care about more than others. Two I am the most proud of are being a bureaucrat on The Shane Dawson TV Wiki, and an admin (technically Music Moderator and Coder) on the Five Nights at Wario's Wiki. I am other positions on quite a few wikis, and I even used to be a chatmod on a pretty popular Five Nights at Freddy's Roleplay wiki.

There are alot of wikis that I have either stepped down or been demoted on for many reasons. But I'd prefer not to talk about ANY or them. Thank you.

I do have a global supage about other wikis I am active on. Feel free to check that out.

I honestly have quite a temper.
Along with that, I can get pissed pretty easily.
I love to code.
I consider this dude my best friend.
I am a female IRL, but like to be considered agender/ demiboy.
Along with that, I consider my sexuality pansexual/ asexual.
My old account was SunsetBlaze, the password got scrambled so I had to make a new account.
I am a part of many fandoms.
People say I act like a mix of Pinkie Pie(MLP), Sally(NBC), and Bloody Mary(TWAU).

I myself own alot of wikis, but there's only one that I am really active on. And that's my very own roleplay wiki! We have tons of users waiting for you to help out and join! We are a friendly place, all you need to do is click the picture below and POOF! You'll find yourself at General Psychodash's Roleplay Wiki!

RDLink

<soundcloud url="https://soundcloud.com/trillerspromo/sixsixsix" height="20" auto_play="true">