FANDOM

GodfatherOfGruesome007

aka oliver,scruffy

• I live in a place called "an apartment" in a town called Montreal.
  • I was born on October 20
  • My occupation is Washing Dishes at the restaurant (we all have to pay our bills and taxes someway lol)
  • I am a totally righteous and rad dude :D
259c2380760249b3f353ee517105006a

Hello,my name is godfather of gruesome, my nick names are scruffy,oc,or ocl.I love comics,games,ps4,movies,music,art, wrestling,mlp,and geeky stuff, etc...

☀ Below is a picture of scott pilgrim ,his comic inspired me to want to become a comic book artist, It is one of the very best comic books I've ever read.

my real name is ociel (pronounced o-c-l) and I'm a artist. I'm currently Working at 2 restaurants as a dishwasher and waiter,and ready to prepare myself to become a professional animator.I've been through many problems but with the help of the show MLP friendship is magic it helped me overcome my obstacles and to keep on going and to live and love life to the fullest.

The reason I want to become a animator is because so far of my life I've watched cartoons and would love to make them.Also another thing that interests me is wanting to become a superhero,I know it may sound dangerous and a little ridiculous but my interest for comic books has made me want to go out and help people no mater what cost.I've been through some bad stuff and I don't want anyone else to want to go through them.

I was born and grew up in los angeles,california.Mostly all my favorite sports are wrestling,basketball,hockey,and baseball. Fav wrestler is el santo,favorite basketball team is los angeles lakers (duh lol),favorite baseball team is los angeles dodgers,favorite hockey team is los angeles kings and montreal canadiens.My favorite superhero is a three way tie between kick-ass,spiderman,and batman favorite movie is scarface(1983).I am a HUGE kaiju fan btw. Anyways throughout my life I've been bullied, made fun of ,called mean things and more but i managed to survive from the help of media some examples are sports icons,movies,tv,comic books,and songs.One great example is the ROCKY saga I've seen all the films and they were a huge impact in my life the films thought me to never give up no matter how bad a situation is.

Tumblr o1oml4h68E1v2p6k5o1 500

My favorite wikisEdit