Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "hi, im Graye Ira prince of the night, but you can call me Graye. things i like to do include read, write, draw, eat ice cream, listen to music( vocaloid), and watch anime and ...")
Tags: Visual edit apiedit

No edit summary
Tags: Visual edit apiedit
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{User_infobox|name = Graye Ira|image = https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-t7hOa3lpLv8/VhwXQmKHJQI/AAAAAAAACRQ/d1LYl5BTWp4/w140-h140-p/GrayeIra1.jpg|gender = Male|age = 15|cntry = DIFFERENT PLANET:3|occup = Warrior of the Princes of the Night division|father = Sari Ira|mother = Flora Ira|spouse = NONE|sibling = NONE|child = NONE|joindate = WHO CARES|motto = "If we've gotta die, then I'm not going down without an honest to goodness fight. As for you, make up your mind. We have a war to battle."}}
hi, im Graye Ira prince of the night, but you can call me Graye. things i like to do include read, write, draw, eat ice cream, listen to music( vocaloid), and watch anime and read manga. my fave animes are strike the blood, katekyo hitman reborn, ao no exorcist, digimon fusion( mikey!!!!!) and tagami bachi. my fave mangas are bleach, tsubasa, and the shaman king. i also like attack on titan, just havent gotten far. my fave colors are red, blue, green, and black. i listen to rock, metal, and alternative.

+
[[File:GrayeIra1.jpg|thumb|448x448px]]

hi, im Graye Ira prince of the night, but you can call me Graye. things i like to do include read, write, draw, eat ice cream, listen to music( vocaloid), and watch anime and read manga. my fave animes are strike the blood, katekyo hitman reborn, ao no exorcist, digimon fusion( mikey!!!!!) and tagami bachi. my fave mangas are bleach, tsubasa, and the shaman king. i also like attack on titan, just havent gotten far. my fave colors are red, blue, green, and black. i listen to rock, metal, and alternative

Revision as of 06:23, 27 November 2015

GrayeIra1

hi, im Graye Ira prince of the night, but you can call me Graye. things i like to do include read, write, draw, eat ice cream, listen to music( vocaloid), and watch anime and read manga. my fave animes are strike the blood, katekyo hitman reborn, ao no exorcist, digimon fusion( mikey!!!!!) and tagami bachi. my fave mangas are bleach, tsubasa, and the shaman king. i also like attack on titan, just havent gotten far. my fave colors are red, blue, green, and black. i listen to rock, metal, and alternative