Dividing my English skill into... Edit
I have inadequate English conversation proficiency and have a small English vocabulary. But I intend to make every effort to improve my English skills.
- Japanese Speaking - Japanese native Speaker. (ネイティブです)
- Translating English texts into Japanese (area of IT, some technologies, etc.) - So so. (まあまあ)
- Translating English texts into Japanese (other areas) - I have a long road to travel. (まだまだ)
- Translating Japanese texts into English - I may require any time to translate Japanese texts into English. (英語からの翻訳よりも少し時間がかかります)
- Speaking English - I may spend additional time in comparison with English reading/writing. (読み書きよりもさらに時間がかかります)
- Hearing/Listening English - I will desperately try to find out English pronunciation with using a dictionaries or tools. "Pardon?" "Could you repeat that please?" (上記の他のパターンと比較して、さらに時間がかかります。)
|en-1||This user has a basic level of English.|
My favorite pages Edit
- The Elder Scrolls Wiki (TES Wiki)
- The Elder Scrolls Wiki Japanese - This wiki is based on above TES Wiki. I am translating The Elder Scrolls Wiki from English to Japanese.