Community Central
Community Central

My Stories[]

Simply Me[]

Heller! My name is Jerilyn Shaine, nickname Jelai. I am known here as IndxcvNovelist (INDXCV as in-di-ex-si-vi, meaning Indecisive), and formerly "Ilnarutoanime". As you can see above I joined the entire Wikia on December 30, 2010.

• Secret about Username (if you're curious): I created this because I went ahead to start a wattpad account. I've been searching a story-sharing site and my best friend recommended me. Simply, because I couldn't finish a story since I always have a so-called "Writer's Block". So now the "Indecisive Novelist" idea was formed. Since I want to shorten it out, I used Indxcv. (I even used IndxcvNovlst).
  • How I discovered Naruto and this Wiki: I know Naruto since I was a little kid. However, when I received my PSP last 2008, I get to know the characters more. I remember mispronouncing Sasuke (sa-su-ke) and Jiraiya (ji-ra-i-y-a), forgive me I'm just a kid.
  • Just look the infos near my avatar because it's true. Add me on Facebook/Follow on Twitter if you're a long-time editor and if you ever post something on my talk page.

Personality[]

I am usually an easy-going individual and very friendly. However, you would make it sometimes obvious if I'm annoyed at you. Well, it took me one year to find my friends here. Damn, constant arguing really sucks.

I have a hard time tolerating rudeness and I don't follow the rules fully by heart and I love using emoticons and sometimes if I'm in a rush I use l33t. I am also respectful to all editors especially those who are nice to me, that's of course just fair. I also have to say that I'm a very nice person and I would be always be to you unless I find you nice as well. I hate people like Sakura (a major haggy shit) and rude people (and this is in general, I usually fight with my classmates because of that).

I really love the fanfiction stories by NinjaSheik and most of all Kai Maciel's. Sorry Sucku fans, but I carry an extreme hatred towards Sakura Haruno. She is just useless, uncool and annoying. I have a friend similar to her and now I don't consider her one. I describe Naruto as a good anime, ever and for almost two years I still love it. Naruto is all about friendship and I believe Sasuke would return to Konoha as the climax of the series.

Links[]