Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
(File added via photo placeholder)
Line 1: Line 1:
[[File:Placeholder|thumb|220px]]itsdanandtom are twin males Youtubers from Lincoln, England. After making various media throughout their life and studying film production at university they have since moved on to produce a variety of different Youtube content. After their first video was published on Youtube they have since began creating content for Tumblr, Instagram and Facebook.
+
[[File:Screen Shot 2015-05-09 at 17.21.19.png|thumb|220px|right]]itsdanandtom are twin males Youtubers from Lincoln, England. After making various media throughout their life and studying film production at university they have since moved on to produce a variety of different Youtube content. After their first video was published on Youtube they have since began creating content for Tumblr, Instagram and Facebook.

==My favorite wikis==

==My favorite wikis==

Revision as of 11:59, 4 August 2015

Screen Shot 2015-05-09 at 17.21

itsdanandtom are twin males Youtubers from Lincoln, England. After making various media throughout their life and studying film production at university they have since moved on to produce a variety of different Youtube content. After their first video was published on Youtube they have since began creating content for Tumblr, Instagram and Facebook.

My favorite wikis

• Add links to your favorite wikis on Wikia here!
  • Favorite page #2
  • Favorite page #3