Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
mNo edit summary
(38 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{| align="center" style="border:#0086DD 3px solid; background-color:#000; padding:5px;"
Hi. My name is Joe. I am a member of the Wikia Gaming Team as a [[Wikia Helper Group|Wikia Helper]] and as the Spotlight image maker for all [[w:c:gaming|Gaming]] wikis.

+
|http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/7/74/WikiaLogoWhite.png
  +
|style="color:#CCC; padding: 0px 0px 0px 10px; border: none; text-align:justify;"|
  +
Hi, my name is Joe, and I'm a member of the [[w:c:community:Community Central:Community Development Team|<span style="color:#0086DD">Community Development Team</span>]]. I'm here to help your wiki community grow by fostering engagement and making the wiki more accessible for all users. Feel free to stop by my talk page and say hello!

+
As a Community Development Manager, I am dedicated to fulfilling community requests for custom themes, logos and main page designs. If you would like a custom look and your wiki is following [[w:c:community:Community Central:Community Development Team/Requests|<span style="color:#0086DD">these best practices</span>]], leave a message on [[w:c:community:Community Central talk:Community Development Team/Requests|<span style="color:#0086DD">this page</span>]].
I also design logos for wikis. If your wiki needs a logo, or if you want to ask me a question about anything, leave me a message on my [[User_talk:JoePlay|talk page]].

+
Be sure to check out the Community Development Team's [[w:c:community:Community Central:Community Development Team|<span style="color:#0086DD">portfolio</span>]].
{{Wikia Gaming Userbox}}

+
|}

Revision as of 20:19, 18 April 2013

WikiaLogoWhite.png

Hi, my name is Joe, and I'm a member of the Community Development Team. I'm here to help your wiki community grow by fostering engagement and making the wiki more accessible for all users. Feel free to stop by my talk page and say hello!

As a Community Development Manager, I am dedicated to fulfilling community requests for custom themes, logos and main page designs. If you would like a custom look and your wiki is following these best practices, leave a message on this page.

Be sure to check out the Community Development Team's portfolio.