Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 10: Line 10:

*[[Guitar Hero]]

*[[Guitar Hero]]

If you're interested in any of these games, I invite you to stop by and contribute. I'm also designing wide logos (for use with the quartz skins) for the more popular Gaming wikis.
+
If you're interested in any of these games, I invite you to stop by and contribute. I'm also designing wide logos (for use with the Quartz and Gaming skins) for the more popular Gaming wikis. If your wiki needs a wide logo, or if you want to ask me a question about anything, leave me a message on my [[User_talk:JoePlay|talk page]].

If you'd like to leave me a message or ask me a question, go to my [[User_talk:JoePlay|Talk page]].

Revision as of 22:07, 12 November 2007

Hi. My name is Joe. I am the original owner/bureaucrat of Fury Sanctuary - home of the Unofficial Fury Wiki - which recently moved to Wikia. I look forward to helping make Wikia's Fury Wiki the best resource for Fury on the web.

Also, I am working with Wikia to help grow the Gaming division. The wikis I've worked on are:

• Fury
  • Mass Effect
  • Pirates of the Burning Sea
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Ratchet & Clank
  • Guitar Hero

If you're interested in any of these games, I invite you to stop by and contribute. I'm also designing wide logos (for use with the Quartz and Gaming skins) for the more popular Gaming wikis. If your wiki needs a wide logo, or if you want to ask me a question about anything, leave me a message on my talk page.