Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
(34 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{| style="background-color:#000; border:3px solid #00A651; padding:5px;"
Hi. My name is Joe. I am a member of the [[w:c:gaming|Wikia Gaming]] Team as a [[Wikia Helper Group|Wikia Helper]] and as the Spotlight image maker for all Gaming wikis. Recently, I have also started working on developing and growing the [[w:c:sports|Sports]] wikis.

+
|http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/4/41/WikiaLogoGreen.png
  +
|style="color:#CCC; padding:0px 0px 0px 10px; border:none"|
  +
Hello! My name is Joe, and I'm a member of the [[w:c:community:Staff#Community Development Team|<span style="color:#00A651">Community Development Team</span>]]. I'm here to help your community grow by fostering engagement and making the community more accessible and attractive for all users and visitors.

+
As the Community Development Manager for Spec Ops, I am dedicated to fulfilling community requests for custom background images, logos, and main page designs, as well as help with technical issues such as infoboxes and other templates. If you're an admin who would like a custom appearance and your community is following [[w:c:community:Community Central:Community Development Team/Requests|<span style="color:#00A651">these best practices</span>]], submit a request on [[w:c:community:Community Central talk:Community Development Team/Requests|<span style="color:#00A651">this page</span>]].
I also design logos for all types of wikis (not just gaming). If your wiki needs a logo, add your request to the [[w:c:logocreation:Forum:Requested_Logos|Logo Creation Wiki forum]], and I'll be glad to make one.

+
|}

If you want to ask me a question about anything, leave a message on [[User_talk:JoePlay|my talk page]].

{{Wikia Gaming Userbox}}

Revision as of 06:51, 19 February 2015

WikiaLogoGreen.png

Hello! My name is Joe, and I'm a member of the Community Development Team. I'm here to help your community grow by fostering engagement and making the community more accessible and attractive for all users and visitors.

As the Community Development Manager for Spec Ops, I am dedicated to fulfilling community requests for custom background images, logos, and main page designs, as well as help with technical issues such as infoboxes and other templates. If you're an admin who would like a custom appearance and your community is following these best practices, submit a request on this page.