Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
(10 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
{| align="center" style="border:#0086DD 3px solid; background-color:#000; padding:5px;"
+
{| style="background-color:#000; border:3px solid #00A651; padding:5px;"
  +
|http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/4/41/WikiaLogoGreen.png
|[[File:Wikia logo.png|150px]]

|style="color:#CCC; padding: 0px 0px 0px 10px; border: none; text-align:justify;"|
+
|style="color:#CCC; padding:0px 0px 0px 10px; border:none"|
Hi, my name is Joe, and I'm a member of the [[w:c:community:Community Central:Content Team|<span style="color:#0086DD">Wikia Content Team</span>]]. I'm here to help your wiki community grow by fostering engagement and making the wiki more accessible for all users. Feel free to stop by my talk page and say hello!
+
Hello! My name is Joe, and I'm a member of the [[w:c:community:Staff#Community Development Team|<span style="color:#00A651">Community Development Team</span>]]. I'm here to help your community grow by fostering engagement and making the community more accessible and attractive for all users and visitors.

As the Content Manager, I am dedicated to fulfilling community requests for custom themes, logos and main page designs. If you would like a custom look and your wiki is following [[w:c:community:Community Central:Content Team/Requests|<span style="color:#0086DD">these best practices</span>]], leave a message on [[w:c:community:Community Central talk:Content Team/Requests|<span style="color:#0086DD">this page</span>]].
+
As the Community Development Manager for Spec Ops, I am dedicated to fulfilling community requests for custom background images, logos, and main page designs, as well as help with technical issues such as infoboxes and other templates. If you're an admin who would like a custom appearance and your community is following [[w:c:community:Community Central:Community Development Team/Requests|<span style="color:#00A651">these best practices</span>]], submit a request on [[w:c:community:Community Central talk:Community Development Team/Requests|<span style="color:#00A651">this page</span>]].

As a life-long gamer, you'll find me spending my spare time on Wikia's many great Gaming wikis. [[w:c:reddead:Portal:Red Dead Redemption|<span style="color:#0086DD">Red Dead Redemption</span>]] was my Game of the Year for 2010, barely edging out [[w:c:masseffect:Mass Effect 2|<span style="color:#0086DD">Mass Effect 2</span>]]. Speaking of which, I'm very much looking forward to seeing how the trilogy concludes in [[w:c:masseffect:Mass Effect 3|<span style="color:#0086DD">Mass Effect 3</span>]]. Other games I'm anticipating are [[w:c:lanoire:L.A. Noire Wiki|<span style="color:#0086DD">L.A. Noire</span>]], [[w:c:torchlight:Torchlight Wiki|<span style="color:#0086DD">Torchlight II</span>]], [[w:c:rage:RAGE Wiki|<span style="color:#0086DD">RAGE</span>]], and [[w:c:elderscrolls:Skyrim Wiki|<span style="color:#0086DD">Skyrim</span>]].

Be sure to check out the Content Team's [[w:c:community:Community Central:Content Team|<span style="color:#0086DD">portfolio</span>]].

|}

|}

Revision as of 06:51, 19 February 2015

WikiaLogoGreen.png

Hello! My name is Joe, and I'm a member of the Community Development Team. I'm here to help your community grow by fostering engagement and making the community more accessible and attractive for all users and visitors.

As the Community Development Manager for Spec Ops, I am dedicated to fulfilling community requests for custom background images, logos, and main page designs, as well as help with technical issues such as infoboxes and other templates. If you're an admin who would like a custom appearance and your community is following these best practices, submit a request on this page.