Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
(23 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
{| width="90%" align="center" style="border:#0086DD 3px solid; background-color:#000; padding:5px;"
+
<div style="background-color:#000; border:3px solid #00A651; color:#CCC; padding:5px;">
  +
Hello! My name is Joe, and I'm a member of FANDOM's [[w:c:community:Staff#Community Technical|<span style="color:#00A651">Community Technical Team</span>]]. I'm here to help your community grow by fostering engagement and making the community more accessible and attractive for all users and visitors.
|-

|[[Image:Official wikia gaming logo.png|200px]]

|style="color:#EEE; padding: 0px 0px 0px 10px; border: none; text-align:justify;"|Hi, my name is Joe. I am a [[w:c:community:Community Central:Staff|<span style="color:#0086DD">Wikia Staff</span>]] member working as the Marketing Manager of the [http://www.wikia.com/Gaming <span style="color:#0086DD">Wikia Gaming</span>] team. Among the many different things we do for our wikis, we specialize in designing custom skins, logos, and main pages. If you would like for us to customize your Gaming wiki, head over to the [[w:c:community:Community Central:Content Team/Requests|<span style="color:#0086DD">Requests page</span>]].

+
In addition to being the manager of the Spec Ops Team ([[w:User:MarkvA|<span style="color:#00A651">MarkvA</span>]], [[w:User:CzechOut|<span style="color:#00A651">CzechOut</span>]], and [[w:User:FishTank|<span style="color:#00A651">FishTank</span>]]), I am dedicated to fulfilling community requests for custom background images, logos, and main page designs, as well as help with technical issues, such as infoboxes and other templates. If you're an admin who would like a custom appearance and your community is following [[w:c:community:Community Central:Community Development Team/Requests|<span style="color:#00A651">these best practices</span>]], submit a request on [[w:c:community:Community Central talk:Community Development Team/Requests|<span style="color:#00A651">this page</span>]].
If you need other help or want to ask me a question about anything, leave a message on [[w:User talk:JoePlay|<span style="color:#0086DD">my talk page</span>]].

+
</div>
|}

Revision as of 15:40, 3 October 2017

Hello! My name is Joe, and I'm a member of FANDOM's Community Technical Team. I'm here to help your community grow by fostering engagement and making the community more accessible and attractive for all users and visitors.

In addition to being the manager of the Spec Ops Team (MarkvA, CzechOut, and FishTank), I am dedicated to fulfilling community requests for custom background images, logos, and main page designs, as well as help with technical issues, such as infoboxes and other templates. If you're an admin who would like a custom appearance and your community is following these best practices, submit a request on this page.