Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 1: Line 1:

<center>Hello, user! I'm Joe Copp, a semi-active editor here on the Community Central Wiki, an active bureaucrat on the [[w:c:crysis:Crysis Wiki|Crysis Wiki]], and an active administrator on the [[w:c:callofduty:Call of Duty Wiki|Call of Duty Wiki]]. You can find me in various forums, editing mainspace, or conversing on the wiki's chat. I specialize in giving advice for disputes between users or general Wikia procedure, so if you have any problems or issues, feel free to [http://community.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk:Shotrocket6&action=edit&section=new leave me a message] on my talk page.</center>
<div dir="ltr">

{| style="border:4px solid DarkRed; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; padding:5px; width:90%; background:transparent; margin:4%" cellpadding="15";

|<center>Hello, user! I'm Joe Copp, a semi-active editor here on the Community Central Wiki, an active bureaucrat on the [[w:c:crysis:Crysis Wiki|Crysis Wiki]], and an active administrator on the [[w:c:callofduty:Call of Duty Wiki|Call of Duty Wiki]]. You can find me in various forums, editing mainspace, or conversing on the wiki's chat. I specialize in giving advice for disputes between users or general Wikia procedure, so if you have any problems or issues, feel free to [http://community.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk:Shotrocket6&action=edit&section=new leave me a message] on my talk page.</center>

<center>

<center>

==About Me==

==About Me==

</center>

</center>
<center>I live in Pennsylvania, US and am attending my freshman year of college. I am fascinated by American history and literature and have a deep and undying love for proper grammar. I spend most of my free time either playing inline hockey, hanging out on Wikia, or playing some of my favorite video games such as [[w:c:crysis|Crysis]], [[w:c:metroid|Metroid]], or [[w:c:callofduty:mw3|Call of Duty]].</center>
+
<center>I live in Pennsylvania, USA, and am enjoying my freshman year at Kutztown University studying history. I am fascinated by American history and literature and have a deep and undying love for proper grammar. My favorite hobby is watching and playing hockey, because as everyone knows, it's the best sport to ever.</center>

<center>

<center>
Line 13: Line 11:

</center>

</center>

<center>As an administrator on some other wikis, it's my job to help out with advanced tasks. My self-proclaimed speciality is domestic disputes and issues; if you need any advice for advanced tasks that don't involve complex coding (I'm terrible at it), just leave me a message on my talk page or talk to me on the [[Special:Chat|chat]]. You can also find me snooping around in the forums sometimes.

<center>As an administrator on some other wikis, it's my job to help out with advanced tasks. My self-proclaimed speciality is domestic disputes and issues; if you need any advice for advanced tasks that don't involve complex coding (I'm terrible at it), just leave me a message on my talk page or talk to me on the [[Special:Chat|chat]]. You can also find me snooping around in the forums sometimes.
|}

Latest revision as of 11:56, 1 January 2014

Hello, user! I'm Joe Copp, a semi-active editor here on the Community Central Wiki, an active bureaucrat on the Crysis Wiki, and an active administrator on the Call of Duty Wiki. You can find me in various forums, editing mainspace, or conversing on the wiki's chat. I specialize in giving advice for disputes between users or general Wikia procedure, so if you have any problems or issues, feel free to leave me a message on my talk page.

About Me[]

I live in Pennsylvania, USA, and am enjoying my freshman year at Kutztown University studying history. I am fascinated by American history and literature and have a deep and undying love for proper grammar. My favorite hobby is watching and playing hockey, because as everyone knows, it's the best sport to ever.

My Job Here[]

As an administrator on some other wikis, it's my job to help out with advanced tasks. My self-proclaimed speciality is domestic disputes and issues; if you need any advice for advanced tasks that don't involve complex coding (I'm terrible at it), just leave me a message on my talk page or talk to me on the chat. You can also find me snooping around in the forums sometimes.