Community Central
No edit summary
(fuuu)
Line 13: Line 13:

==My Job Here==

==My Job Here==

</center>

</center>
<center>As an administrator on some other wikis, it's my job to help out with advanced tasks. If you need any advice for advanced tasks that doesn't involve complex coding (I'm terrible at it), just leave me a message on my talk page or talk to me on the [[Special:Chat|chat]]. You can also find me snooping around in the forums.
+
<center>As an administrator on some other wikis, it's my job to help out with advanced tasks. If you need any advice for advanced tasks that don't involve complex coding (I'm terrible at it), just leave me a message on my talk page or talk to me on the [[Special:Chat|chat]]. You can also find me snooping around in the forums.

|}

|}

Revision as of 14:23, 12 March 2012

'Grammar is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.'
Hello, user! I am Shotrocket6, a semi-active editor here on the Community Central Wiki, an active bureaucrat on the Crysis Wiki and an active administrator on the Call of Duty Wiki. You can find me in various forums, editing mainspace, or conversing on the wiki's chat. Having edited here prior for quite a bit of time, I have a pretty good idea of how things go around here, so if you have any problems or issues, feel free to leave me a message on my talk page.

About Me

I live in Pennsylvania, US and am attending my junior year of high school. I am fascinated by American history and literature and have a deep and undying love for proper grammar: I get a lot of enjoyment from writing essays. I enjoy singing and playing tenors for the school band (I'm so cool). I spend most of my free time either here on Wikia or playing some of my favorite video games such as Crysis, Metroid, or Call of Duty.

My Job Here

As an administrator on some other wikis, it's my job to help out with advanced tasks. If you need any advice for advanced tasks that don't involve complex coding (I'm terrible at it), just leave me a message on my talk page or talk to me on the chat. You can also find me snooping around in the forums.