Community Central
Register
Community Central

Welcome

Click here to start a discussion on my talk page
Click here to visit my general userpage on the Wiki Community Central
Click here to see all my contribution to this wiki

Helpdesk

Hi, my name is Jorre22225. I'm the founder of multiple wikis and will be glad to help you. If you have any questions, you can always go to my talk page by pressing the Talk Button at the top of this page (Left).

If you're interested in seeing which wiki's I have founded or where I'm an admin/bureaucrat, you can click the Wiki Button instead (Center).

Lastly, if you require a verification of my contributions, you can check these by pressing the Contrubitions Button (Right).

About me

I love creating information about multiple topics, especially around games and mods that I enjoy. I'm mainly a musician (with the Organ as my main instrument) and Level Designer (with combined modeling and texturing). I have many years of experience with the Source Engine and 3DS Max (Being a Wall Worm Ambassador).

For the wiki's I raise, I always intend to design a specific style that fits it origin. I have a passion for designing mainpages, trying to populate it with a clear overview combined with styling. I have allergy to mainpages that are using solely text or boxes with extremely aggressive colors.

Wiki list

A list of wiki's I'm active on: (TBA)